78 year old Trump agrees to three debates with Harris

On ABC, NBC, and FOX

Now we just need to get Little JD to commit to a debate with Walz.
Calm down, one of you other asshats just told us Trump would do NO debates. Settle your bowels and stop trying to Jerod, the receptionist at a call center's, OP's

Last edited:
On ABC, NBC, and FOX
... all of which favor Kamabla Hairus, per usual, because Demonkkkrats are too cowardly to debate outside of a "safe space".
Now we just need to get Little JD to commit to a debate with Walz.
He was waiting for D's to announce who their VP is... Now that they've finally selected one, I'm sure that he'll do a debate against Weird Walz.

I would like to know what value our JPP contributors see in the televised debates.

To me, they're any exercise in embarrassing superficiality.
seriously?

well - if memory serves - you shit stains were trying to weekend at Bernie's someone with dementia - and only the debates exposed it

so now you shit stains changed teams in the 2nd quarter (because shit stains gonna stain shit)

... all of which favor Kamabla Hairus, per usual, because Demonkkkrats are too cowardly to debate outside of a "safe space".

Boo fucking hoo. And why you consider FOX to be a safe space for any Democrat is beyond me.
He was waiting for D's to announce who their VP is... Now that they've finally selected one, I'm sure that he'll do a debate against Weird Walz.
Vance is a blow-hard, but he should be able to hold up in a debate. Wilz will give him more than he wants to handle.

Back