78 year old Trump agrees to three debates with Harris

Boo fucking hoo.
Yup. Demonkkkrats are cowards, plain and simple.
And why you consider FOX to be a safe space for any Democrat is beyond me.
FOX is a leftist network just like the lot of 'em... except they are ordered to act as "controlled opposition", which fools you morons into believing that FOX is a "conservative" network.
Vance is a blow-hard, but he should be able to hold up in a debate. Wilz will give him more than he wants to handle.
:rofl2:

FOX is a leftist network just like the lot of 'em... except they are ordered to act as "controlled opposition", which fools you morons into believing that FOX is a "conservative" network.

Right, Hannity, Walters, Gutfield, Carson, Ingrahm, etc all lean left, must be why they appear on the podium at Trump rallies

The stress seems to be getting to you. Take a rest, youngster. Things will get better. Ask Mommy for a hug. That will help.

Perhaps a long nap is called for.

The world is a frightening place for you. But most of the monsters are not really there.

Really!

Ask your doctors. They'll tell ya.

No...they are not lying.

The challenge will be getting through his interruptions. Trump debates by blocking opponents from getting an argument out.
If one gets out anyway he has his or her birth certificate for a backup.
I'm quite sure ABC will use the same 'rules' that CNN planned to. Which is why Harris won't debate on Fox.

I'm quite sure ABC will use the same 'rules' that CNN planned to. Which is why Harris won't debate on Fox.
I wouldn't agree to debate either if the #TangerineTyrant is allowed to have an open mic at all times, a hand-picked RW screaming audience, and ability to stalk around the stage, and talk over me. The deplorable MAGATs think this is "debate." It's not -- it's just Trump's usual bullying and intimidation. I doubt if he will intimidate the former DA.

I wouldn't agree to debate either if the #TangerineTyrant is allowed to have an open mic at all times, a hand-picked RW screaming audience, and ability to stalk around the stage, and talk over me. The deplorable MAGATs think this is "debate." It's not -- it's just Trump's usual bullying and intimidation. I doubt if he will intimidate the former DA.
Harris is insisting that ABC is first. A wise move, as trump would prefer a Fox spectacle and then parade around declaring himself the winner with all future debates cancelled.

That's true. He just bellows the same old shit and never responds to the questions. Harris is gonna make orange mincemeat out of him.
I am wondering now the way Trump is starting to look what the Republicans will do if he has a heart attack or a stroke who will they get to replace him?
Maybe they will draft the head of the 2025 project seeing they want a dictatorship so much, and destroy the USA the way we know it now.
Have a nice day

From what I’ve seen of Harris I think she might make him regret trying it.

Back