8x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist

US National Safety Council report states:

“You are eight times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.”

http://www.theweeklyconstitutional....3-cop-more-likely-to-kill-you-than-terrorists

The Progressive Review recently crunched the numbers from a 2004 National Safety Council Estimates, a report based on data from The National Center for Health Statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau as well as 2003 mortality data from the Center for Disease Control, in order to come up with these eye opening ratios between death through terrorist and death in the various other ways that we meet it.

Here’s what they found:

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attack

I don't get it...is STN (Noone) saying that Obama is such a good president we haven't had any terrorist attacks since his election (other than racist militia homegrown terrorists) or is he displaying the normal racist militia fear of the police knocking on his door?

One more thing...do those numbers include criminals like murderers, rapists, pedophiles and racist militia members killed by the police?

I don't get it...is STN (Noone) saying that Obama is such a good president we haven't had any terrorist attacks since his election (other than racist militia homegrown terrorists) or is he displaying the normal racist militia fear of the police knocking on his door?
I had no clue that BAC was also a racist militia member. you holding out on me BAC?

One more thing...do those numbers include criminals like murderers, rapists, pedophiles and racist militia members killed by the police?

Don't know .. but it includes lots of people like this .. who "shot himself to death while being handcuffed in the back of a police car."

Chavis Carter's Mysterious Death Shakes Up Bible-Belt City Of Jonesboro
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/chavis-carter-jonesboro_n_1757860.html

He had a far greater chance of being killed by a cop than a terrorist.

Undeniable.

STY, you're implying that police cannot be agents of terrorism, which seems contrary to the definition of terrorism. I mean, they are agents employed by the government who do things to promote a certain political/national agenda. Sounds like terrorism to me.

:0) Not me brother.

I've never owned a gun and I like black people. :0)

Some of my best friends are black.
then you might want to set howey straight, since she seems to think that only racist militia members are afraid of police knocking on their doors. Last I remember, you had a healthy fear of the police 'knocking' on your door.

and you're welcome to join my militia at any time, just sayin.

STY, you're implying that police cannot be agents of terrorism, which seems contrary to the definition of terrorism. I mean, they are agents employed by the government who do things to promote a certain political/national agenda. Sounds like terrorism to me.
so the government is terrorism.......yeah. i've been trying to tell people that for years now, but some idiots just won't listen.

More people need to start talking about cutting the pensions of the police.

It seems like we're paying them to harass, and victimize us. It would be nice to show them just how much we appreciate them.

then you might want to set howey straight, since she seems to think that only racist militia members are afraid of police knocking on their doors. Last I remember, you had a healthy fear of the police 'knocking' on your door.

and you're welcome to join my militia at any time, just sayin.

Racist militias have far less to worry about the police than non-white people.

Some of the police are members of racist militias.

US National Safety Council report states:

“You are eight times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.”

http://www.theweeklyconstitutional....3-cop-more-likely-to-kill-you-than-terrorists

The Progressive Review recently crunched the numbers from a 2004 National Safety Council Estimates, a report based on data from The National Center for Health Statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau as well as 2003 mortality data from the Center for Disease Control, in order to come up with these eye opening ratios between death through terrorist and death in the various other ways that we meet it.

Here’s what they found:

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attack
You are twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine as a shark attack.

Doesn't mean the vending deaths happen often just that shark attacks happen less.

Now how about the odds of getting killed by a gang member as opposed to a cop?

More people need to start talking about cutting the pensions of the police.

It seems like we're paying them to harass, and victimize us. It would be nice to show them just how much we appreciate them.

Nice, and while your at it cut the federal funding to hospitals because the ambulances keep my up at night with their sirens. And the fire trucks make alot of noise too and sometimes clog traffic, so they're out. Oh and the military, they're annoying in those uniforms. How about we get rid of everything while we're at it, nuke the world and start over with cockroaches.

You are twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine as a shark attack.

Doesn't mean the vending deaths happen often just that shark attacks happen less.

Now how about the odds of getting killed by a gang member as opposed to a cop?
that would imply that the cops job is to kill people, not serve and protect. is that your implication?

Nice, and while your at it cut the federal funding to hospitals because the ambulances keep my up at night with their sirens. And the fire trucks make alot of noise too and sometimes clog traffic, so they're out. Oh and the military, they're annoying in those uniforms. How about we get rid of everything while we're at it, nuke the world and start over with cockroaches.
besides all your hyperbolic bullshit, do you know why he was talking about cutting pensions of the police?

Back