8x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist

besides all your hyperbolic bullshit, do you know why he was talking about cutting pensions of the police?

The pensions, yes one of those reasons that people stay in a job where they are accused of being nazis, stormtroopers, repressive government thugs, gun wielding psychos.

You cut the reasons for the qualified people to stay you're going to end up with unqualified people. I believe there was a thread about a problem like this in the military.

The pensions, yes one of those reasons that people stay in a job where they are accused of being nazis, stormtroopers, repressive government thugs, gun wielding psychos.

You cut the reasons for the qualified people to stay you're going to end up with unqualified people. I believe there was a thread about a problem like this in the military.
and you appear to be as addle minded as half the other liberals on here. the main reason for pension cuts is because of the power of the police unions, as long as a cop resigns or retires before being charged with any crime, he/she can retain that pension, even after being convicted of a crime. have you not payed any attention to my police misconduct posts? or are you too enmeshed in cop worship to read any of them?

realizing that you are a die hard law and order conservative, I know you accept the odds, if they are low enough, that innocent people die because of cops. it's wrong, mind you, but I know YOU accept them.

I'm not actually in favor of anyone killing anyone......I do note, however, that your claim of an 8 times greater chance is unlikely to be backed up by any real numbers unless you include people who, for example, are in the process of pointing a gun at police officers and firing.....

I'm not actually in favor of anyone killing anyone......I do note, however, that your claim of an 8 times greater chance is unlikely to be backed up by any real numbers unless you include people who, for example, are in the process of pointing a gun at police officers and firing.....
I guess that would be something to ask the NSC about then.

I guess that would be something to ask the NSC about then.

except so far I have no evidence the NSC has stated it.....just that some place called the Progressive Review claims it based on data they took from the NSC.....what data did they take and have the presented it honestly?......

except so far I have no evidence the NSC has stated it.....just that some place called the Progressive Review claims it based on data they took from the NSC.....what data did they take and have the presented it honestly?......
and I have no evidence that it's been debunked in any way. so does that mean we go on questioning everyones sources? would you prefer a press conference from janet napolitano to verify it?

/shrugs....nothing on page 42 says you are 8 times more likely to be killed by a policeman than you are a terrorist.....

the only comment about killings by police officers comes from
254 Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Clayton Cramer, David Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper. October 17, 1994

not the NSC.....

/shrugs....nothing on page 42 says you are 8 times more likely to be killed by a policeman than you are a terrorist.....

the only comment about killings by police officers comes from

not the NSC.....
you didn't ask for the page number for that. you asked for the page number because I stated "cops hit innocent bystanders 11% of the time when discharging their weapons." in post 22

Back