A brief history of Hell

That sounds right.

Anyone who is consistently picking out Christianity out of all the world religions, picking evolutionary biology out of all the sciences, specifically picking black people out of all human demographics, to complain about has an unspoken motive.

Agreed 100%...and that's where the fun begins; answering the question "What is their motive?"
If direct questioning doesn't work because they keep running from the question, then other methods must be used. :)

Some people are pretty easy such as the MAGAts; almost always poorly educated, elderly Euro-American males who lack the spine to accept responsibility for their own lives. Others are harder to understand because they try to hide their true face from others.

You wouldn't really want that. You'd be sad if I was gone. You can admit it. Just be a decent human being and you wouldn't be treated like shit.
Have you ever considered taking your own advice to avoid going to Hell, Yak?

As for me, I believe in the afterlife so the sooner you die and go to Hell, the sooner you'll start to realize the error of your ways. Nothing else has worked so far. :)

Have you ever considered taking your own advice to avoid going to Hell, Yak?

As for me, I believe in the afterlife so the sooner you die and go to Hell, the sooner you'll start to realize the error of your ways. Nothing else has worked so far. :)

So then shut the fuck and mind your own damn business.

Where's the gaslighting, 'Mode? You refuse to state why you hate Christians. Specifically Fundies, but you harbor a hatred of the Christian God in general. I'm free to hypothesize.

Lol. Huh. I have no idea where the gaslighting is!

So then shut the fuck and mind your own damn business.
BTW, while I strongly dislike liars and hypocrites, I always get a laugh out of irony regardless of the source.

So is it that you're incapable of discussing things in a rational way?
IIrony

Repent now, Yak. It's all up to you. You and I agreed that Hell is a choice. God gave us Free Will and brains. Ours to choose the first and God's expectation of good use of the latter.

Lol. Huh. I have no idea where the gaslighting is!

I don't dislike the Dutchman, Zen, but I've given up attempting discourse with him.

He insists on using his own creative new meanings for English words,
and it just gets tiresome muddling through the translations.

Back