A Complaint

Well I can give you the lowdown.

Grind is very sensitive to women's issues, and their thoughts and their feelings. He has a nearly psychotic hatred for 6 year old kids of any sex though. I have sensed some confusion on his part, not all of it gender confusion. To be honest I am not convinced he knows wtf he is and he would probably do better over on the the Days of our Lives board, so I think you have sussed out something there.

Damo used to be nice but he has grown old and bitter, and his ongoing battles with nicotine and OCD disorder have taken their toll. I avoid talking to him in pm about board issues ever since he told me my signature about libertarians made him think about skinning me alive and how long he could keep me alive during it. All true.

And billy, well he goes through a lot of ointment leading me to believe he's got a lot of places he's applying it to. Make of that what you will...

I actually feel better about Damo, now, knowing that he can call out childish drivel during the course of a PM exchange, rather than just saying "oh, well, she'll grow up someday..."

if you want to debate the merits of "neoliberalism" vs. libertarianism you can have at it. I know what the libertarian platform is and I know I agree with easily 90% of it and that is what I categorize myself as. It's also the party that I have voted for in 2004 and 2012.

There isn't much for you to say on the matter because I can just keep quoting the libertarian platform at you and saying "I agree with this.. and this... and this... and this" and there isn't much for you to refute.

Go troll somewhere else. I'm untrollable.

Last edited:
if you want to debate the merits of "neoliberalism" vs. liberarianism you can have at it. I know what the libertarian platform is and I know I agree with easily 90% of it and that is what I categorize myself as. It's also the party that I have voted for in 2004 and 2012.

There isn't much for you to say on the matter because I can just keep quoting the libertarian platform at you and saying "I agree with this.. and this... and this... and this" and there isn't much for you to refute.

Go troll somewhere else. I'm untrollable.

So if a party calls itself something, that's what it is? The big ls aren't libertarians. They're nothing close.

I guessed you identified with them, and I posted with that in mind. You folks are about as authoritarian as anyone, if not more.

as a retired software engineer and a member for a few years (5 1/2) and a social progressive while also a fiscal conservative, would i qualify?

So if a party calls itself something, that's what it is? The big ls aren't libertarians. They're nothing close.

I guessed you identified with them, and I posted with that in mind. You folks are about as authoritarian as anyone, if not more.

RRFrFw2.gif

Classical liberalism = libertarianism. Grind is one of those motherfucking asswhole disciples of Jefferson.

Pretty much every mod is, even Socrtease. The reason we don't have more of the liberal or conservative persuasion is they seem to all want to ban people for nonsense...

We have pretty much two "hard" rules. Don't talk about kids in some sexual fashion or accuse others of doing so, and don't post others personal info, the rest is pretty much chaff.

Is there an actual problem with their mod duties? Or are you just here wanting more people who think like you do?

I've been on these forums for years. I have tried several other places, but keep coming back. If yo uwant to argue that the Libertarian Party is not libertarian, have at it. Thanks for offering your labels. I am a libertarian as well. If I am not what you want libertarians to be, I think I can work in 30 mins at the end of April to worry about it.

I have not found a political debate forum with mods that allow the people more freedom than they do here. If you don't like that, it is an issue for you, not the forum.

Is there an actual problem with their mod duties? Or are you just here wanting more people who think like you do?

I've been on these forums for years. I have tried several other places, but keep coming back. If yo uwant to argue that the Libertarian Party is not libertarian, have at it. Thanks for offering your labels. I am a libertarian as well. If I am not what you want libertarians to be, I think I can work in 30 mins at the end of April to worry about it.

I have not found a political debate forum with mods that allow the people more freedom than they do here. If you don't like that, it is an issue for you, not the forum.

I didn't realize people would take this thread so seriously. It was just a response to some of the more vile content posted by mods and Damo. :wha:

lol....gosh, Damo......your three posts were so vile!........good thing we didn't have a liberal mod, you would have been banned for being a function of capitalism's descent......

Back