A fat man's culinary choices

Imagine shoving this down your gullet in one sitting. No wonder he's a blimp. :LOL:

"Trump's McDonald's order typically includes two Big Macs, two fish filet sandwiches and a chocolate malt, according to a Washington Post report on former campaign manager Corey Lewendowski's book published in 2017."
He must be saturated with grease.
Maybe it explains the claims some people make that Trump smells and has flatulence problems.

Next you'll be telling us Lance Armstrong never fell off his bike so Biden shouldn't, either.

View attachment 26834
The magats thinking it funny that someone who has shoes locked into bike peddles fell, just shows how ignorant they are.

It is very common to fall when locked in, and i think no regular rider avoids it. And they are usually low speed or at stops it happens.

But magats gonna magat.

This is Joe Biden, 3 days ago out for a ride on his bike, with Hunter. Clearly he loves riding, as do i, and it is an excellent, low impact exercise. But ya, my shoe lock in stage is done and i am a lot younger than Biden. he should stop doing that.

The magats thinking it funny that someone who has shoes locked into bike peddles fell, just shows how ignorant they are.

It is very common to fall when locked in, and i think no regular rider avoids it. And they are usually low speed or at stops it happens.

But magats gonna magat.

This is Joe Biden, 3 days ago out for a ride on his bike, with Hunter. Clearly he loves riding, as do i, and it is an excellent, low impact exercise. But ya, my shoe lock in stage is done and i am a lot younger than Biden. he should stop doing that.

The shoe locking happened to me more than once. No injuries but plenty of embarrassment. :giggle:

He fell while stopped at a cross walk you moron.
trump was unable to walk 100 feet with other world leaders, and needed a golf cart. And that was 7 years ago. he is nowhere near as healthy now as he was then.

Meanwhile, Biden can still ride a bike several miles, no problem.

So he’s not a real human with a human heart

Do you understand medical science?
You are not discussing science. You deny science. You have already denied and discarded the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law in global warming threads.

Oh please.

Like you a-holes aren't obsessed with Biden... BDS.

Like you weren't obsessed with Obama... ODS.

Like you weren't/aren't (still) obsessed with Hillary... HDS.

Just stop it.

We know Trumpers are two-faced idiots and hypocrites.

No need to keep proving it.
LIF. Grow up.

Back