A fat man's culinary choices

th
^^^^ Spent years chuckling at rightwing jokes about Hillary's 'cankles', but then leaps out of his chair in protest to comments about Trump's enormous girth and obesity

^^^ A retort from a poster who chuckled at Biden falling off a bike and at Hillary cankle jokes.

Your Tangerine Messiah routinely makes judgemental comments on people's physical appearance.
I have never laughed at a candle joke. Haven't ever heard one. I only laugh at Biden bike jokes because Libratards think riding a bike qualifies you to run the country. My 4 year old granddaughter can ride a bike but I don't think she is ready to run the country....YET!

Reactions: TOP
I have a lot of liberal friends. But none of them are this bad... Especially now... they get quieter every week... It's getting harder to make excuses for poor Joe...
Yep in previous Trump campaigns I have not put a Trump sign in my yard. This year I have one and I am getting another one. I don't care if if might offend a neighbor. Trump needs every bit of support I can give him. Democracy is on the line. We are becoming a Banana Republic and Biden has our foot on a banana peel.

Reactions: TOP
Back