A fat man's culinary choices

If Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal are to be believed, Trump is very accustomed to pulling wads of cash out of his wallet to pay women for sex.
Except of course when he's sexually assaulting them in dressing rooms, Epstein's pedo island, and elsewhere.

I have a lot of liberal friends. But none of them are this bad... Especially now... they get quieter every week... It's getting harder to make excuses for poor Joe...
I'm sure that you're not a racist either because one of your neighbors is a Black person, nor are you a homophobe because you knew a lesbian once. :laugh:

Your BDS appears to be getting worse. Have you tried horse dewormer yet? :rofl2:

I guess she must really want his money if she is willing to continuously tolerate the smell of greasy french fries, Kentucky fried chicken, and flatulence.
There's no doubt about the money, for sure. I don't think that they spend much time together. She's really into fitness, as well as being very thin. Doubt if she ever touches that crap.

There's no doubt about the money, for sure. I don't think that they spend much time together. She's really into fitness, as well as being very thin. Doubt if she ever touches that crap.
Trump white house staff supposedly privately complained that the smell of stale fast food had permeated the White House, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same can be said of the private living quarters at Mar a Lardo :)

Trump white house staff supposedly privately complained that the smell of stale fast food had permeated the White House, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same can be said of the private living quarters at Mar a Lardo :)
Link...or you are lying.

So, who do you think has to spoon feed Joke these days...

59419331-4250-4ba2-badc-7605d6d6fe08.f9238c0a066d3381eda042409e02700d.jpeg

Link...or you are lying.
"Stressed out Trump is binging on junk food, and aides are lighting scented candles to cover up the smell"

Back