A fat man's culinary choices

Yep, and Trump went into weight, height, and whether their wives were pretty enough. Trump started all of this and it is juvenile. Rightys dod not care what trump says. But do not let a Dem do it.
No, Sybil. You cannot blame Democrat problems on Trump. Stop yelling, "He started it!" like a little child.

Trump's lawyer reports that during the trial, Trump's lunches were a smorgasbord of pizza, McDonald's, and unhealthy junk food.

A recently TikTok video posted by Trump's son seems to confirm these culinary claims: video shows Trump surrounded by boxes of movie theater candy, chips, soda, Hostess Snoballs.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fast-food/

You not only dump Raw Sewage on the board. but have nothing other than "we hates him, we HATES HIM, AUUGGGGGGHHHH."

You Stalinists are in full meltdown.

I'm the undisputed champion of eating physician-proscribed food, but I deserve extra credit for it.
Decades ago, I was actually ripped.

If nobody is trying to punch you in the face, I can't imagine any reason for denying yourself what you crave.
Also, if you're too fit, you look like a stupid athlete.
The look you want is Bon Vivant.

Fat shaming is a juvenile thing.
Not when you are running for POTUS and also old.

When it comes to 'risk' conditions the 3 years difference between Trump and Biden is far less meaningful than Trumps girth.

8tao6d.jpg

8tanr6.jpg

8tanv2.jpg

8tanzr.jpg

I'm not sure what the devolved turmpanzees see in their pigfucking orangutan leader.
They don't talk much about actual policies other than the alleged border issue.

They don't even talk about the three baboons Trump appointed to the Supreme Court
to go with the three Bush appointed baboons who were already there.

They're voting for the pigfucker mostly to piss off the superior, educated people who
understandably look down on them.
Your raised in a barn, scatological prose precedes you.

You must be a hit with the Mafia thugs in nasty Boston, old man.

Wheel yourself on down to the doughnut shop and hasten your demise, old man.

Yep in previous Trump campaigns I have not put a Trump sign in my yard. This year I have one and I am getting another one. I don't care if if might offend a neighbor. Trump needs every bit of support I can give him. Democracy is on the line. We are becoming a Banana Republic and Biden has our foot on a banana peel.
Good for you...Have some backups...there's mad stealing of Support for Israel signs in our neighborhood...
No political signs here yet...that's unusual...this is a very D little city.... the neighborhood page is strangely silent on the subject...

Fat shaming is a juvenile thing.

"At the end of last night’s first presidential debate, all my fellow Venezuelan friends could talk about was the moment when Hillary Clinton uttered the name Alicia Machado to Donald Trump. “One of the worst things he said was about a woman in a beauty contest,” Clinton said. “He called this woman Miss Piggy, then he called her Miss Housekeeping, because she was Latina. Donald, she has a name. Her name is Alicia Machado.”

Your raised in a barn, scatological prose precedes you.

You must be a hit with the Mafia thugs in nasty Boston, old man.

Wheel yourself on down to the doughnut shop and hasten your demise, old man.
I was born in Boston and thus in a world class hospital.
From there I went to the city block that my grandfather owned.
I was indeed a celebrated hit.

Your family's vet probably delivered you on a kitchen table,
but I understand that wasn't your call.

Every single thread is more desperate...TDS Has never been more appropriate label for this crew...
No doubt you miss the days when you could pretend that "TDS" referred to the fictitious alleged obsession with you, rather than legitimate comments about a MAGAT messiah running for IMPOTUSx2. lol

I was born in Boston and thus in a world class hospital.
From there I went to the city block that my grandfather owned.
I was indeed a celebrated hit.

Your family's vet probably delivered you on a kitchen table,
but I understand that wasn't your call.
A celebrated nasty Boston thug who is watching the Grim Reaper circling overhead, old man.

Go back to sleep, old man.

Back