A Few Judo Lessons

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
I told my friend who was fatter than me that I could throw him over. He was like uh huh try it.

So I did it. He was shocked. How? LEVERAGE, in this case HIPS.

The leverages? Your legs, hips and HIS hips. Lift him up with your legs at his hips and you can easily throw him over.

I just borrowed a clippet from another Youtuber and gave him a credit.

Anyway, I uploaded this video to demonstrate my point. You can throw a Sumo wrestler with the right training.

A Judo instructor demonstrating how to use his hips to lift his opponent.

This same technique is used to carry wounded soldiers.

Protip: your legs are strong.

Ideally if I was right behind that BBQ Ribs Lady and she doesn't know it, I would just have my arm around her arm, making a hook, then use my hand on her neck for leverage, then use my right leg to go behind her fat legs, and BOOOOOM!!!! Down she goes!

Since you like the "rules" so much allow me to introduce you to Rule 6.

Did you get permission from Damocles to trawl for your Youtube channel views on JPP?

That isn't what rule 6 means.

Since you like the "rules" so much allow me to introduce you to Rule 6.

Did you get permission from Damocles to trawl for your Youtube channel views on JPP?
6. Unless you buy advertising or have my permission, you cannot advertise on my site! Those posts will be deleted, you will lose access to the site.

Obviously Guille reported this so Damo can decide but it's been 36 hours and APL is still here. Is Damo getting soft in his old age?

Back