A Few Judo Lessons

Those fighting styles will never win you a real street fight where actual punches are being thrown
Most fights are over in a few seconds, one way or another. How many street fights have you been in, Tink? Or was it just fighting with your ex?

I told my friend who was fatter than me that I could throw him over. He was like uh huh try it.

So I did it. He was shocked. How? LEVERAGE, in this case HIPS.

The leverages? Your legs, hips and HIS hips. Lift him up with your legs at his hips and you can easily throw him over.

Oh yea. Judo is one of the few Asian martial arts, besides Muay Thai, that are actually relevant in the real world. I can remember when I was a high school wrestler and a guy who had been taking Taekwondo lessons for several years and thought he was a bad ass challenged me to roll with him. Every time he tried to set up a kick I’d shoot on him, take him down and put him in a submission hold. I have never been impressed with Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Aikido and other martial arts as they are very ineffective in a real world fight. But Judo/Jujitsu and Muay Thai are bonifide bad ass techniques.

Back