A Few Judo Lessons

6. Unless you buy advertising or have my permission, you cannot advertise on my site! Those posts will be deleted, you will lose access to the site.

Obviously Guille reported this so Damo can decide but it's been 36 hours and APL is still here. Is Damo getting soft in his old age?

Most of those videos are not even mine. :laugh:

Last edited:
Most of those videos are even mine. :laugh:

Even if all of them were, I fail to see where they are commercial advertising. INT/IBDa/gfm advertises his website on his signatures. Linking Youtube videos happens all the time on JPP.

Like this one explaining how to attach accessories to your kayak:

Even if all of them were, I fail to see where they are commercial advertising. INT/IBDa/gfm advertises his website on his signatures. Linking Youtube videos happens all the time on JPP.

Like this one explaining how to attach accessories to your kayak:

The only problem I can see with it is that if I turn on AdSense and try to get as many impressions as possible. But then again, posting someone's else video will do that.
And let's be honest, how many posters are really there on JPP? :laugh: I might get 0.05 cents out of it if I did that. :laugh:

A Judo instructor demonstrating how to use his hips to lift his opponent.

This same technique is used to carry wounded soldiers.

Protip: your legs are strong.

Hello my friend! that is nor a fireman's carry, but a standard hip throw. not what you would use to "Carry soldiers" that would feel like a dead weight sack of potatoes. try this. just dont flip them.

Hello my friend! that is nor a fireman's carry, but a standard hip throw. not what you would use to "Carry soldiers" that would feel like a dead weight sack of potatoes. try this. just dont flip them.

Hi there! And yes I know. My point was that the leverages are the hips and legs.

Thank you for sharing that video.

Hi there! And yes I know. My point was that the leverages are the hips and legs.

Thank you for sharing that video.

Funny story, I got my black belt in Judo when I was 16, when I was 18 I learned the judo school I went to in demming, NM, had no business handing out white belts. lol. Have you trained?

The only problem I can see with it is that if I turn on AdSense and try to get as many impressions as possible. But then again, posting someone's else video will do that.
And let's be honest, how many posters are really there on JPP? :laugh: I might get 0.05 cents out of it if I did that. :laugh:

Damo would say something if he objected. Since he hasn't, I'm guessing he doesn't object.

My friend was murdered by someone with a knife long time ago. The knife went his left armpit all the way to the heart.

I could have taken him thrown outside of the ring, hands down. It is all about leverage. Watch what the last guy did. Not what I would do but he used a different kind of leverage.

Nope it doesn't. Rule 6 states that you need permission to advertise your products.

Yeah. What part of that did you not understand? You are pimping your Youtube channel. Maybe you should stop pointing out the rules to others and maybe start paying attention yourself.

If Damo is cool with it then fine but until he is you're a little bitch.

Yeah. What part of that did you not understand? You are pimping your Youtube channel. Maybe you should stop pointing out the rules to others and maybe start paying attention yourself.

If Damo is cool with it then fine but until he is you're a little bitch.

Heh. You're silly.

You used JPP to pimp your Youtube channel...which I'm sure will be successful btw, lol.

If you're going to break the rules then maybe you should stop lecturing everyone else about the rules. Jus sayn.

How the fuck will I be successful where there's only like 10 posters here on JPP? I don't even have AdSense on! :rofl2:

Keeping it real.

Roman Polanski is a Polish-French film director, producer, writer, and actor. Polanski is also a fugitive from the U.S.
criminal justice system; he fled the country in 1977 while awaiting sentencing for unlawful intercourse with a minor.
His Polish-Jewish parents moved the family back from Paris to Kraków in 1937.

Brucelee.jpg

In a lame cliff notes explanation.

CONVENTIONAL
Your left jab (1) right cross (2) left hook (3)
Years passed and you converted.
CONVENTIONAL
(1)-(3)-(5)
SOUTHPAW WITH OPPONENT CONVENTIONAL BECOMES
(2)-(4)-(6)
SOUTHPAW WITH OPPONENT CONVERTED SOUTHPAW BECOMES
CONVENTIONAL NOW IS
(2)-(4)-(6)
SOUTHPAW NOW IS (1)-(3)-(5)

CIA FORM OF COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE :)

Provided that you're there. You have to be there just as much mentally as you do physically. FOCUSED! ;)
The cat from yesterday showed signs of fatigue from footwork and quite a bit of herky jerky.
He's not conserving energy. That comes from nerves. The gym will break you of that.
It comes from home, work, friends. Who knows, what ever.
In the beginning he shows a lot higher level than the end. This is proof that he's in a position where he can get hurt.
Your coach notices the opponent hurt and yells. SQUARED OFF! You come out of your stance and put his lights out.

The sweet science.

In the amateurs you're not allowed to talk to the fighters in the ring. The stands, clap on, clap off, the clapper.

This is a very lame explanation.
The less you know. The better off you are. :)

Back