A fine example of Florida

Socrtease

Verified User
Here is what one Floridian said about who he was going to vote for:

Frank Connell, a retiree who once worked for the city of Jacksonville, said, “I’m not too happy with my Democratic Party right now. I’m thinking about changing. I’d rather be an independent. I’ve been a Democrat ever since I was 18.”

As for the November election, Connell said that because he is a Vietnam War veteran, “I’m partial to McCain, even though I’m a Democrat. I’m not crazy about the other two (Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama). I don’t want another Clinton back in office. I don’t want no fellow whose name I can’t hardly say. It’s not a black or white issue.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22896871/page/2/

Sometimes I think the United States would have been better off letting the south leave.

Right Counselor...........!

Shit he cain't hardly speak no english. He shouldn't vote fer no buddy.

cut the guy some slack...he did serve and is entitled to his opinion!Just because you relate to him as a turn coat against your wonderful party does not give you the right to be condescending!

cut the guy some slack...he did serve and is entitled to his opinion!Just because you relate to him as a turn coat against your wonderful party does not give you the right to be condescending!

He did serve, and he is entitled to his opinion, but the rest of sane America is also entitled to it's opinion that he's retarded.

Here is what one Floridian said about who he was going to vote for:

Frank Connell, a retiree who once worked for the city of Jacksonville, said, “I’m not too happy with my Democratic Party right now. I’m thinking about changing. I’d rather be an independent. I’ve been a Democrat ever since I was 18.”

As for the November election, Connell said that because he is a Vietnam War veteran, “I’m partial to McCain, even though I’m a Democrat. I’m not crazy about the other two (Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama). I don’t want another Clinton back in office. I don’t want no fellow whose name I can’t hardly say. It’s not a black or white issue.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22896871/page/2/

Sometimes I think the United States would have been better off letting the south leave.

FU! :)

Florida aint the south anyway. But, South Carolina voted big for Obama.

The Dems screwed themselves in Florida. I really do not understand what they are thinking.

"The Dems screwed themselves in Florida. I really do not understand what they are thinking."

Same w/ Michigan. I'm shocked that they would react the way they did; those are battleground states, and I'm sure the GOP couldn't be any happier about it.

FU! :)

Florida aint the south anyway. But, South Carolina voted big for Obama.

The Dems screwed themselves in Florida. I really do not understand what they are thinking.

Anything below Gainsville is not the south. It is something else, but not the south. The hispanic and retired New Yorkers will decide FL.

The oldsters are fine targets for one issue votes and the religious right machine. After all they are nearer death and sure do not want to sin by voting for someone who allows such shameful things a gay marriage.

Aren't they many of the same numbnuts who couldn't vote right in 2000? I can't imagine age helping them any.

Yeah, these are the same nutbreaths that couldn't figure out how to poke a hole in a piece of paper, and they're pivotal in selecting our candidates.

Democracy in action.

The oldsters are fine targets for one issue votes and the religious right machine. After all they are nearer death and sure do not want to sin by voting for someone who allows such shameful things a gay marriage.

Then why does the right supposedly try to disenfranchise old voters as Desh claims if old people are going to vote for them?

the right does not disenfranchise old voters because of the short attention span they have.
they cannot realize that many in the right are against the entitlements that oldsters depend on.
Senility gets the right a lot of votes.

Yeah, these are the same nutbreaths that couldn't figure out how to poke a hole in a piece of paper, and they're pivotal in selecting our candidates.

Democracy in action.

LMAO..... so true.

Darla should be happy.... Rudy is toast.... as is Huckabee... though he is currently acting as if he still has a shot.

the right does not disenfranchise old voters because of the short attention span they have.
they cannot realize that many in the right are against the entitlements that oldsters depend on.
Senility gets the right a lot of votes.

that doesn't make sense. You say old people vote for Republicans. Desh says Republicans try to disenfrachise old people. What gives?

Back