A fine example of Florida

I'm not really sure I get the analogy? Limbaugh didn't talk politics while on ESPN (of course he wasn't there that long). King writes a football column and talks politics quite often.

Limbaugh is just an unqualified idiot, and he got fired for trying to be edgy and "conservative" by bringing race baiting into his commentary.

Limbaugh is just an unqualified idiot, and he got fired for trying to be edgy and "conservative" by bringing race baiting into his commentary.

Great maybe Peter King will suffer the same fate (not holding my breath).

Rudy tried to downplay his campaigning in the early states. He was there. The problem is that the more exposure he gets the more people realize how much he sucks. He's like Thompson that way.

Rudy tried to downplay his campaigning in the early states. He was there. The problem is that the more exposure he gets the more people realize how much he sucks. He's like Thompson that way.

I didn't want to mention this because sometimes I feel like I annoy people by always reminding them of the facts...it gets boring.

But RS is totally right (I know! I did a double take too)...Rudy campaigned his ass of in both Iowa and NH, in fact, he spent more money in NH than McCain did.

The freaking media kept repeating that myth, and it became fact. But it was never true. the more people get to know Rudy, the less they like him.

Oh the can't vote jokes... man those never get old. Two points, those that screwed up were not Floridians but old farts and the ballots were poorly designed.

Oh the can't vote jokes... man those never get old. Two points, those that screwed up were not Floridians but old farts and the ballots were poorly designed.

Floridians are clearly incapable of self determination.

Florida should secede.

Floridians are clearly incapable of self determination.

Florida should secede.
give em to cuba so we would not have to pay for all the hurricane damage for people living on sandbars. and think of the savings on medicare and SS...

Here is what one Floridian said about who he was going to vote for:

Frank Connell, a retiree who once worked for the city of Jacksonville, said, “I’m not too happy with my Democratic Party right now. I’m thinking about changing. I’d rather be an independent. I’ve been a Democrat ever since I was 18.”

As for the November election, Connell said that because he is a Vietnam War veteran, “I’m partial to McCain, even though I’m a Democrat. I’m not crazy about the other two (Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama). I don’t want another Clinton back in office. I don’t want no fellow whose name I can’t hardly say. It’s not a black or white issue.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22896871/page/2/

Sometimes I think the United States would have been better off letting the south leave.

What he is saying is he would like a American in office. I heard a rumor on the raido that McCain was actually born in Panama, and not a natural born citizen. Can anybody verify that?

Back