A fine example of Florida

LMAO..... so true.

Darla should be happy.... Rudy is toast.... as is Huckabee... though he is currently acting as if he still has a shot.

Huckabee has had his 15 minutes of fame. Peace out Huckabee, go somewhere else and raise taxes.

LMAO..... so true.

Darla should be happy.... Rudy is toast.... as is Huckabee... though he is currently acting as if he still has a shot.

I have to laugh at Guiliani, he ran the single most retarded campaign ever.

"Gee, I'll just wait around and let every other candidate ride a massive media wave and generate huge buzz, while I sit in my rat hole in Florida eating cheese."

He looks like the dumbass that he is I guess. I mean, the guy campaigned until the primaries, then evaporated for a month, and now he's wondering why he has no support?

Whadda tard.

"Gee, I'll just wait around and let every other candidate ride a massive media wave and generate huge buzz, while I sit in my rat hole in Florida eating cheese."

He looks like the dumbass that he is I guess. I mean, the guy campaigned until the primaries, then evaporated for a month, and now he's wondering why he has no support?

Whadda tard.

I don't get that strategy either.

that doesn't make sense. You say old people vote for Republicans. Desh says Republicans try to disenfrachise old people. What gives?

Old people tend to vote republican.
If not for oldsters Billo would have a very small audience.

My ex Fil lives on the govt dole but voted for bush 2X. and thinks billo is the best thing since hustler magazine ;) btw he is in no way a churchie either.

Whadda tard.

yeah.... kind of like the hate-inducing class warfare spiel that did so well for prima donna Edwards...... who is also officially toast.

yeah.... kind of like the hate-inducing class warfare spiel that did so well for prima donna Edwards...... who is also officially toast.

Any of you guys ever hear or read Peter King of cnnsi.com, the football writer? He can't just talk football of course on a sports website he must inject politics and he urged John Edwards to hang in there this week. What a joke.

Any of you guys ever hear or read Peter King of cnnsi.com, the football writer? He can't just talk football of course on a sports website he must inject politics and he urged John Edwards to hang in there this week. What a joke.

I used to read him all the time. Once he started injecting his political beliefs into his sports writing I stopped reading him.

Edwards call script.....

"Can I sue someone for you? I promise to only take 83% of what you win. Because I care for you."

2 Americas! One is a filthy rich scheister who made his living through means of legal robbery, and the other is blue haired old ladies in Denver who are on a fixed income and need stock advice.

2 Americas! One is a filthy rich scheister who made his living through means of legal robbery, and the other is blue haired old ladies in Denver who are on a fixed income and need stock advice.

If they are blue hairs and tied to a fixed income..... they probably need INVESTMENT advice, but not so sure they need stock advice.

Limbaugh was a better football announcer, no?

I'm not really sure I get the analogy? Limbaugh didn't talk politics while on ESPN (of course he wasn't there that long). King writes a football column and talks politics quite often.

Back