A lesson about context.

lOL, mailed to Bush ? That would be priceless. The SS would probably investigate you.

But perhaps not? actually that might be quite common among the 20% of the electorate that still support Bush.
Perhaps why he won't release emails and stuff from the WH ?

See, you misconstrue things. If I wanted to write a "love letter" to Bush, I wouldn't have posted it on a message board, I would have mailed it to the White House. My thread was posted, not to Bush, but to Pinheads like you, who couldn't seem to stop yourselves from posting "I HATE BUSH" threads. I don't regret posting it, and the fact that you and your liberal scum buddies continue to draw some perverted sexual meaning in it, is very telling of who you are and how you think.

Ease down; I don't mean to offend. I applaud you for your willingness to so openly share such a devoted, starry-eyed crush. It takes some real courage, and a definite lack of self-consciousness, to expose such deep & personal feelings.

lOL, mailed to Bush ? That would be priceless. The SS would probably investigate you.

But perhaps not? actually that might be quite common among the 20% of the electorate that still support Bush.
Perhaps why he won't release emails and stuff from the WH ?

The point which seems to have flow comfortably over your pinhead is, I didn't write the thread to Bush, I wrote it to the Pinheads on this board. If I had written a "Love Letter" to Bush, I would have sent it to the White House. So, the assertion that it was my "Love Letter to Bush" is a flat out lie, and takes the thread out of context. That was the point of yy's thread, in case you missed that one too.

Ease down; I don't mean to offend. I applaud you for your willingness to so openly share such a devoted, starry-eyed crush. It takes some real courage, and a definite lack of self-consciousness, to expose such deep & personal feelings.

Again, there was no "starry-eyed crush" or "deep & personal feelings" that is more of your taking my post out of context. I merely pointed out things I loved about Bush, as opposed to the 50,000 threads telling everyone what you hate about Bush. I was fully conscious and aware of what I said, and as I said, I am not ashamed I wrote it. The fact that you want to continue to take it out of context, is precisely what yy's is talking about in this thread. Thanks for proving his point!!!

Back