A lesson about context.

I love Barak Obama, I love the way his ears poke out, I love the way he wears his hair shortly cropped, I love the way he looks up at a crowd instead of down. I love the fact that he can pronounce nuclear.

I love the way his wife is not too stuffy to give him a fist jab, in what has to be a very proud moment of her life. I love the way he makes Conservatives cower and fear him. I love they way Conservatives struggle to find a way to attack him.

I love the fact that he can play basketball with the troops, and how we dont have to worry about what type of Enron type Corporate raiders will be writing an energy policy. I love the lack of fear that we will get into yet another unprovoked, pre-emptive, war of agression.

I love the fact that we know we will not see a dear in the headlights look on his face if we suffer another terrable terrorist attack.

I love Barak Obama!

I love Barak Obama, I love the way his ears poke out, I love the way he wears his hair shortly cropped, I love the way he looks up at a crowd instead of down. I love the fact that he can pronounce nuclear.

I love the way his wife is not too stuffy to give him a fist jab, in what has to be a very proud moment of her life. I love the way he makes Conservatives cower and fear him. I love they way Conservatives struggle to find a way to attack him.

I love the fact that he can play basketball with the troops, and how we dont have to worry about what type of Enron type Corporate raiders will be writing an energy policy. I love the lack of fear that we will get into yet another unprovoked, pre-emptive, war of agression.

I love the fact that we know we will not see a dear in the headlights look on his face if we suffer another terrable terrorist attack.

I love Barak Obama!

And I have not even seen him in jeans yet!

2225.gif

OMG!

I love the way he talks on his cell phone while in blue jeans.

And the way he is not afraid to carry his own bag.

Clean, articulate and well dressed. how much more presidential can you ask for ?

He still beats Bush on 2 out of three.
McCain too.

Back