A little factual history

your a fuckign hillbilly moron
I'll take an MBA COPR JOB over your lawnmower business any day.

And I'll take educated progressive's over toothless teabaggers any day as well.
Our countries best days are ahead of it because progressive have wrested control from the appalachian rightwing morons.

I guess progressives get to pick what industry will continue, so you be carefull who you pick to work for. I am sure it will be subsidized by people who actually create something people want (the real producers in any free society), until everybody runs out of money. You do not realize how confused you are. You support people who deamonize capatalism, yet you hope to get a job with a major coporation some day?

Here is something to think about, if you are capable. You better be carefull how you progressive followers deamonize the rich man---because I never got a job (to learn something--because no real job is gauranteed)---from a poor guy.

You go be a paper pusher for a corporation, that is fine, if you want to rely on somebody else for a pay check. In todays uncertain future, I prefer not to rely on somebody else for a pay check---while under this administration, salary caps are on your horizon. Who knows how fair (low) the cap should be?

Here is why my little business will out perform any of you with a job. (which now stands for "Just Over Broke"--thanks to progressivism. Remember---China is the one giving tax breaks to small business---not the USA).

1)--It is a established recreation, and a recreation tends to be more recession proof than most other industries.

2)--China or other developing nations can not do it. They can copy what I do-(which will not happen for modifications, but happens often for making parts)-but then I just improve what I do.

3)--We don't teach what I do to college students. My manufacturing exp and formal education puts me a notch above most of my competition when quality production comes into play, but my performance exp is all self taught, with as many formal writes throughly read. Intuition of how things really work, and how to think help.

Now---what do you know how to do, that people want (and you might be suprised--like I am here)? Mark my words---being a employee from now on out (for at least 10 or 20 years), has no intention of giving you a heads up. You are expendable to them (and a guartanteed progressive hand out voter if you become a dependant), and that is risky for any long term planning--always wondering if you will still have a job next year (which is tomarrow). If you can get skills you need (real life exp and formal edu IMO, in what ever your passion is--that people want) get something done and market it well---you will make money to grow your business. Saving a nest egg will be another issue with the marxist progressives in power. If you can do it from home, and have no employees---well---that seems about the only way a average guy like me (with the ability to think) can get ahead today. The progressives have to dig a bit deeper to get me out of my garage, and a huge local company (for example) like Amway (who practly developed grand Rapids, MI, and all of ADA/Lowell)---started in their basement. That is why America works. It is us. It is our minds. It is our ability driven by desire. Progressivism kills the human spirit. That should be a real human rights issue IMO (the killing of the human spirit)---where gay marriage does not compare to the loss of human spirit as a civil right.

You have to start thinking of doing this MBA for yourself, and use employeers (jobs of your interest) to learn what you need to learn for the real life exp--quit as soon as your learning peaks there, and use another employeer. Network within your industry, and make a lot of friends--because if you THINK about it---they may be your clients some day.

Think for you---because progressives will let you down when you finally figure out---that you could have done better for yourself--for your family--for your community--for your state--and for your nation, in that bottom up order--the way we know how to do with opportunity. Speaking of opportunity. Think of a government take over of health care not as 1/6th of our economy---but 1/6th of our opportunity.

By the way---toothless? How did you know I was in the process of getting one of those wiz bang implants put it? Yes, I am paying the $2,500 to have it done out of my own pocket. I will not raise your taxes, taking away your opportunity for your start up business. Killing your dream would kill me.

Last edited:
Majority. You are awesome. I'm actully very impressed with your success. And I would agree economics is a weakness for dems. As is class warfare and envy.

How about this come back for him?

No--my wife fucked you because she learned from progressives. I now have your wallet and credit cards---by law.
How about my wife is a good Catholic, dedicated to her loving husband and off limits to any discussion about sex?

Topstool knows that crossing the line by dissing my family is about the worst that he can do to me. Since he's not man enough to keep his mouth shut or come to the river for a beat-down I've decided to deal with him by exposing his obvious lies, along with hitting him with a neg-rep for ever post where he's crossed.

How about my wife is a good Catholic, dedicated to her loving husband and off limits to any discussion about sex?

Topstool knows that crossing the line by dissing my family is about the worst that he can do to me. Since he's not man enough to keep his mouth shut or come to the river for a beat-down I've decided to deal with him by exposing his obvious lies, along with hitting him with a neg-rep for ever post where he's crossed.

Nothing like challenging someone to a fight which will take place standing in a river.

Must be a liberal bostonian tradition.

Yea---I like that one better. Sorry man. I was just trying to stick up for you on a hostile board. No disrespect intended to you, your wife, or family.

I like the values you live by----but I can dirt talk these freaks like Andrew Dice Clay picking on a fat progressive blond talentless chick. So--if you ever need a guy to do the dirty work---you just let me know. For a mild example---with nobodys family involved.

"What is topstool? The piece of crap on the top?" Or may be something like. "Heck--I have vegetable chuncks in my stool that makes this guy seem dumb as shit."

Man---I kind of missed this place. :)

The 52 year old "Atlas Shrugged" fiction--is coming true today.

Your elitist (wanna be) attitude will be the death of us all.

Now, some questions to make you think. Don't shut down that brain of yours. I just have to dig into your progressive hollow comments.

What makes you think she was a shitty writer? (she was not a progressive--you have no other answer)

What makes you think she was a idiot? (she was not a progressive--you have no other answer)

What makes you think she was godlike? (she was a humanist--your mistaken, and never read Atlas Shrugged)

WOW...just...WOW!

Since you are obviously gifted with the power to read minds and see the future, can I have next weeks lottery numbers?

WOW...just...WOW!

Since you are obviously gifted with the power to read minds and see the future, can I have next weeks lottery numbers?

I can't help you with the lottery--but the future of the USA is pretty easy. It is not like these marxist actions have not devistated nations before. After a while--they become some sort of capatalists nation again--just not capatalist enough for the unwashed masses to have opportunity. They are the workers--and religated to that. That is the change US voted for----unknowingly.

Ask yourself again--why is China doing the Regan reduction of tax for small and medium sized business---and we are not?

How is that future looking for you?

Last edited:
I can't help you with the lottery--but the future of the USA is pretty easy. It is not like these marxist actions have not devistated nations before. After a while--they become some sort of capatalists nation again--just not capatalist enough for the unwashed masses to have opportunity. They are the workers--and religated to that. That is the change US voted for----unknowingly.

Ask yourself again--why is China doing the Regan reduction of tax for small and medium sized business---and we are not?

How is that future looking for you?

My future?

To quote a song from the 90's: "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades."

In response to the opening post, the Founding generation was arguing for a return to the 150 years that had preceeded the French & Indian War. They were not arguing for a new order of any kind. In today's world we call that line of argument either conservative or reactionary. Liberalism grew out of two arguments that came about in the 19th Century: 1) How democratic (as opposed to republican, federalist, ect.) America should become and 2) The role of capitalism (market liberalism) in American society.

Yea---I like that one better. Sorry man. I was just trying to stick up for you on a hostile board. No disrespect intended to you, your wife, or family.

I like the values you live by----but I can dirt talk these freaks like Andrew Dice Clay picking on a fat progressive blond talentless chick. So--if you ever need a guy to do the dirty work---you just let me know. For a mild example---with nobodys family involved.

"What is topstool? The piece of crap on the top?" Or may be something like. "Heck--I have vegetable chuncks in my stool that makes this guy seem dumb as shit."

Man---I kind of missed this place. :)

No offense taken my friend. :clink:

WOW...just...WOW!

Its 1-2-3-4-5-Yellow Ball 6 for the Mega Millions. Lotto is pointless after MM, but I believe the numbers will be 11-12-13-14-15-46. Hope this helps.

Ooooo the big time river beat down has once again reared it's ugly head.

Back