A Note About Our Freedom

You credit me with the wisdom of ages, the influence of kings and the ability of genius. The culture of Great Britain is something of which I am proud, but no matter how I try I cannot influence it any more than the Americans who have 'expatrioted'(sic)and also live in Hong Kong and countries all around the world.
The culture of China is even older than that of Great Britain, but loyalty to that culture is held, almost entirely, in the people of China.
When you get a culture you may appreciate that. of course you will be long gone.

The wisdom of ages has left you without an Empire. The kings were narcissistic brutes, but congradulations on deriving purpose from them. Most societies these days prove themselves capable of tapping into genius - even North Korea manages it.

Last edited:
The wisdom of ages has left you without an Empire. The kings were narcissicistic brutes, but congradulations on deriving purpose from them. Most societies these days prove themselves capable of tapping into genius - even North Korea manages it.

There you go again. I said 'me' (First person singular) you replied with 'you' (second person plural). Confused? You will be when you have watched the next episode of SOAP.

I'll try again. What freedoms are unique to America? Not taunting, not trolling, just asking.

Who has the guts to list the freedoms that are UNIQUE to America?

There you go again. I said 'me' (First person singular) you replied with 'you' (second person plural). Confused? You will be when you have watched the next episode of SOAP.

You are the individual claiming that America has no culture. Short of that, I feel at liberty of claiming just about anything I choose to about you. I say "you" because you are not "me" (thankfully). If you don't feel any sort of kinship toward either Great Britain or China, then I suppose that is your perogative, but I tend to refer to myself and my allegiances interchangably (USA, WA State, sports teams, clubs, the Seattle Metro area, my military branch/component/unit, etc.).

You are the individual claiming that America has no culture. Short of that, I feel at liberty of claiming just about anything I choose to about you. I say "you" because you are not "me" (thankfully). If you don't feel any sort of kinship toward either Great Britain or China, then I suppose that is your perogative, but I tend to refer to myself and my allegiances interchangably (USA, WA State, sports teams, clubs, the Seattle Metro area, my military branch/component/unit, etc.).

Then perhaps it would be prudent to tell your avid readers of that before addressing them. Are you in the milly dairy then. I didn't know that. It would explain quite a lot.

Back