A poke in the right side RE: CRT

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
And can't say it any better than this woman! Although a year old, I would LOVE to have her debate Ron DeSantis in a controlled, objective environment on this. Priceless

She is a raving lunatic and literally knows less than nothing. We are stupider for listening to it. I want my 4 minutes back.

I listened about 30 seconds and knew she was just another hateful Democrat

My problem with it is she doesn't have a fucking clue about what she's talking about. It's just a rant chaining talking points and rhetoric of the radical Left on the subject without ever bothering with a single FACT.

The worst part is that if you confronted her face-to-face, no matter how much evidence you had, no matter your grasp on the facts, all she would do is shout louder and talk faster in an attempt to never let you get a word in.

colonial-ducking-stool-granger.jpg

Our ancestors were on to something...

I would add that she knows nothing, NOTHING, about what CRT is, how it works, or how it is used. She is just repeating Leftist talking points she's heard likely on the social media, and firing them off in a frenzy of stupidity.

She is a raving lunatic and literally knows less than nothing. We are stupider for listening to it. I want my 4 minutes back.

translation: T.A. Gardner (saying nothing yet talking loud) cannot logically or factually refute what she says, so he responds like an ignorant teenager....sad.

I would add that she knows nothing, NOTHING, about what CRT is, how it works, or how it is used. She is just repeating Leftist talking points she's heard likely on the social media, and firing them off in a frenzy of stupidity.

More empty generalizations by our resident MAGA wonk doing a knee jerk rant. You cannot logically or factually refute what she says, so he responds like an ignorant teenager....sad.

The worst part is that if you confronted her face-to-face, no matter how much evidence you had, no matter your grasp on the facts, all she would do is shout louder and talk faster in an attempt to never let you get a word in.

colonial-ducking-stool-granger.jpg

Our ancestors were on to something...

Are you drunk or just a willfully ignorant MAGA wonk ranting because you can't logically or factually refute anything the woman says. I DARE you to take JUST ONE aspect of what she says and debate it using FACTS & LOGIC. Anything less from you just proves her point all the more.

My problem with it is she doesn't have a fucking clue about what she's talking about. It's just a rant chaining talking points and rhetoric of the radical Left on the subject without ever bothering with a single FACT.

Your problem is that you're a willfully ignorant MAGA mook who spews generalities, false accusation while avoiding any true, honest discussion. Tell us toodles, exactly what is she lying about? What EXACTLY is she saying that is untrue. Please don't waste our time with more smoke blowing BS. If you can't discuss it like a rational adult, then you're reacting just like predicted in the OP.

Back