A poke in the right side RE: CRT

Rightys just chimed in calling names and telling why they would not listen. She is correct. Nobody offered a refutation. They just called names and agreed with each other without listening.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Translation: another MAGA mook who can't logically or factually refute ONE aspect of what she says. Let's watch him blow more smoke and bluster.

She is a typical liar Democrat

Ahh, the one note MAGA pony performs again. This is all this imbecile has, dear readers. He (or is it she) can't logically or factually fault the OP, so it's just a childish retort that requires no intellectual input or analysis. Pitiful.

Rightys just chimed in calling names and telling why they would not listen. She is correct. Nobody offered a refutation. They just called names and agreed with each other without listening.

Like their orange god and their bullhorn media, that's all they've got.

You truly are one fucking idiot. I completely demolished that stupid bitch's rant. You simply don't want to admit she's a retard and doesn't have a clue what the fuck she's talking about.

Ahh, the one note MAGA pony performs again. This is all this imbecile has, dear readers. He (or is it she) can't logically or factually fault the OP, so it's just a childish retort that requires no intellectual input or analysis. Pitiful.

CRT is racist and is banned in most Red states

The worst part is that if you confronted her face-to-face, no matter how much evidence you had, no matter your grasp on the facts, all she would do is shout louder and talk faster in an attempt to never let you get a word in.

colonial-ducking-stool-granger.jpg

Our ancestors were on to something...

In fact, she gave her evidence and you did what you claimed she would. Typical righty. She would bury you with the truth. You cannot handle the truth.

In fact, she gave her evidence and you did what you claimed she would. Typical righty. She would bury you with the truth. You cannot handle the truth.

She offered no 'truths.' She simply repeated rhetoric and nonsense that the Left uses to obfuscate the truth.

As one example of that, starting at about 35 seconds she spews the usual bullshit conflating teaching CRT with using CRT and then rambles on. She is full of shit, and so are you. I've already proved her, and you wrong. You just won't accept your defeat. In fact, the explanation she uses that follows doesn't explain CRT at all. Instead she tries to use a historical fallacy to wipe away what CRT actually is. I've shown that in previous posts.

She is full of shit. You are full of shit. Both of you are idiots.

And can't say it any better than this woman! Although a year old, I would LOVE to have her debate Ron DeSantis in a controlled, objective environment on this. Priceless

Nuthin' like linking to a video of blatant lies and filled with racism and then have the gall to say this isn't being taught in schools.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

CRT is racist and is banned in most Red states

Thanks for proving my point, you mindless MAGA troll. Carry on.

I listened about 30 seconds and knew she was just another hateful Democrat

30 seconds, That long? That is right-wing attention duration. She told the facts. These right wing wokisms are all over the place. CRT is a college-level class that appears in law schools or classes in college that require it. It is not in other college curriculums, high schools, or grade schools. It reached the cold hard facts that discriminatory practices exist in our institution including police, education,, medical and corporations. You confuse hate with your detesting Anmerica's trying to educate college students about the facts of American life.

30 seconds, That long? That is right-wing attention duration. She told the facts. These right wing wokisms are all over the place. CRT is a college-level class that appears in law schools or classes in college that require it. It is not in other college curriculums, high schools, or grade schools. It reached the cold hard facts that discriminatory practices exist in our institution including police, education,, medical and corporations. You confuse hate with your detesting Anmerica's trying to educate college students about the facts of American life.

CRT is used as a methodology for developing lesson plans, curricula, writing textbooks, and other similar output for K-12 schools. The theory itself is not taught, but that's irrelevant. Those are the cold, hard facts. You like that stupid cunt in the video, conflate the two as the Left always does to obscure that truth.

CRT is based on Marxist theory in part as well.

That is all the lies and arrogant elitist speech I could take

She offered no 'truths.' She simply repeated rhetoric and nonsense that the Left uses to obfuscate the truth.

As one example of that, starting at about 35 seconds she spews the usual bullshit conflating teaching CRT with using CRT and then rambles on. She is full of shit, and so are you. I've already proved her, and you wrong. You just won't accept your defeat. In fact, the explanation she uses that follows doesn't explain CRT at all. Instead she tries to use a historical fallacy to wipe away what CRT actually is. I've shown that in previous posts.

She is full of shit. You are full of shit. Both of you are idiots.

You are clueless and close your eyes to the facts. CRT has been around for decades. It hurt nobody, except bigots who want to cover their hate up. CRT was begun in the 1970s examining our institutions and history and the long, lingering impacts of racism. I.E. Blacks get much longer sentences for crimes than whites committing the same crimes. Any experienced aware American knows that in industry blacks have a harder road to get raises and promotions.the way police treat blacks is far different than whites are treated. CRT examines the problem and offers solutions. You are not just wrong, but a childish insulter.

You are clueless and close your eyes to the facts. CRT has been around for decades. It hurt nobody, except bigots who want to cover their hate up. CRT was begun in the 1970s examining our institutions and history and the long, lingering impacts of racism. I.E. Blacks get much longer sentences for crimes than whites committing the same crimes. Any experienced aware American knows that in industry blacks have a harder road to get raises and promotions.the way police treat blacks is far different than whites are treated. CRT examines the problem and offers solutions. You are not just wrong, but a childish insulter.

An irrelevant appeal to longevity. CRT is nothing but a quack radical Leftist academic theory built on Derrick Bell's Critical Legal Theory that comes from Critical Pedagogy combined with Kimberley Crenshaw's theory of Intersectionality. The whole is a variant of classic Marxist theory.

CRT offers nothing but a means to justify more racism. Worse, it proposes that any particular ethnic group is either oppressed or oppressor and everyone in that group is a racist if the group is deemed an oppressor while no on in an oppressed group can be a racist. It is just another failed and absurd radical Leftist, Communist, Marxist, nutbag theory that harms society. It doesn't explain anything in any rational way and will never be a path to any useful solution.

She's an idiot, the academics that came up with this shit are idiots, and you are an idiot.

Back