A poke in the right side RE: CRT

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
:rolleyes:Sure toodles....anything you say. :laugh:Be sure to keep that appointment with your therapist...and take your meds!

I don't know if ptif219 was factual or not, but the bitch in that video was a raving lunatic and I've already proved that.

The first 3 words of your blather is most correct. All you've proven is your insipid stubbornness and willful ignorance on the subject. But do keep telling the clod you see in the mirror how right you are....you can't logically or factually disprove the video, but like a good little Trump Chump you'll just keep saying that you have. Carry on.

Last edited:
The first 3 words of your blather is most correct. All you've proven is your insipid stubbornness and willful ignorance on the subject. But do keep telling the clod you see in the mirror how right you are....you can't logically or factually disprove the video, but like a good little Trump Chump you'll just keep saying that you have. Carry on.

Then by all means tell me your version of what CRT is and how it works.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Then by all means tell me your version of what CRT is and how it works.

Been there, done that bunky. Posts #27, 32 and 36.

All you've got is a regurgitation of the SOS that's already been addressed and logically proven to be nothing more than you parroting right wing talking points sprinkled with myopic "analysis". Then of course, there' always your vague, general accusations and outright denial of valid, historically documented facts.

In short, you're just a MAGA troll who thinks having any type of repetitive response is a "win" .... something akin the "Big Lie" your ilk is so fond of.

But do carry on :bdh:, bunky. Strangely entertaining and tragic at the same time. :cof1:

Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
Yes it was. It was the usal Democrats lies about CRT

How embarrassing that you cannot understand what CRT is, even after you were told

Ptif219 is one of the MAGA poster boys/girls for "willful ignorance". One of the reasons I have the dullard on the ignore list now.

Back