A proven liar

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
Depositphotos_26229743_s-2015.jpg

Trump says he is a truthful man.

“Maybe truthful to a fault,” he boasted last week at a rally where one of his supporters sucker punched a protester.

But truthful he is not.

With the GOP front-runner scooping up delegates in a march toward the Republican nomination, POLITICO subjected a week’s worth of his words to our magazine’s fact-checking process.

POLITICO chronicled 4.6 hours of stump speeches and press conferences, from a rally in Concord, N.C., on Monday to a rally on Friday in St. Louis.

The result: more than five dozen statements deemed mischaracterizations, exaggerations, or simply false – the kind of stuff that would have been stripped from news stories, or made the whole thing worthy of the spike.

It equates to roughly one misstatement every five minutes on average.

From warning of the death of Christianity in America to claiming that he is taking no money from donors, the reality-show celebrity said something far from truthful many times over to the thousands of people packed into his raucous rallies.

His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources.

Many were straight-up wrong, such as his claim that the United States has a “$500 billion a year trade deficit with China,” which has been debunked over and over by fact checkers, and his statement that he never settles lawsuits, when in fact he has.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/trump-fact-check-errors-exaggerations-falsehoods-213730

Period? No question mark? You must be a democrat, huh?

Rhetorical questions do not require interrogatory punctuation. The answer is not sought and is presumed known by all.
You must be a republican with a felony conviction, if you do not vote.
Poor Bobo:rofl2::cof1:

Rhetorical questions do not require interrogatory punctuation. The answer is not sought and is presumed known by all.

In your case, ASSumed is more like it.

In your case, ignorant ASS is more like it.
Tell us how you don't believe in evolution again.
The board needs a good laugh.
the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-laughing-horses-6.jpg

All they have to do is read your tripe for the laugh or look at the picture of your mother you just posted.

Most politicians are dishonest on some level - but I would say that most lie when it's strategic. To get out of accountability for something, or to try to re-direct the public or media's attention.

Trump lies as part of his conversation. It's as natural to him as breathing. I heard that he even writes about how effective it can be in the "Art of the Deal."

I read an article this morning about his butler, who said that Trump used to tell guests at Mari-lago that tiles in one of the kids rooms were personally illustrated by a young Walt Disney. The butler would roll his eyes, and Trump once said to him, "you don't like that, do you?" The butler said it wasn't true, and Trump laughed and said "who cares?"

Insert Mexico paying for a wall or secret plan to defeat ISIS for tile illustrations.

Trump seemed to walk back his promise to pay the legal fees of supporters who are charged for violence at his rallies when pressed on the subject by ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.

"By paying those fees, wouldn't you be rewarding and encouraging violence?" asked host George Stephanopoulos.

"No, no I didn't say that. I haven't looked at it yet, and nobody's asked me to pay for fees, and somebody asked me a question and I haven't even seen it, so I never said I was going to pay for fees," the Republican front-runner said, denying what he has said both during a campaign rally and on Sunday during an interview.

At a rally in February, Trump told his supporters about protesters: "Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" this Sunday, Trump said he had directed his staff to "look into" paying the legal fees of a supporter who sucker punched a protester at a rally last Wednesday in North Carolina.

"I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes," Trump replied when asked about paying the fees.

On Tuesday, questioned again if he was "open to that," and if paying the fees meant rewarding violence, Trump said, "Well maybe so, and maybe that's why I wouldn't do it. I don't condone violence at all, and you know I looked and I watched and I'm going to make a decision."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/politics/donald-trump-legal-fees-supporters/

Leftist ideology! Opinions about punctuation, like opinions about the Constitution are to just ignore the parts you're too lazy to recognize.:dunno:

Republicans like Democrats are all felons. We honest principled folk are too smart to become pawns to crooked political parties.:rofl2::mun::cof1:

Trump seemed to walk back his promise to pay the legal fees of supporters who are charged for violence at his rallies when pressed on the subject by ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.

"By paying those fees, wouldn't you be rewarding and encouraging violence?" asked host George Stephanopoulos.

"No, no I didn't say that. I haven't looked at it yet, and nobody's asked me to pay for fees, and somebody asked me a question and I haven't even seen it, so I never said I was going to pay for fees," the Republican front-runner said, denying what he has said both during a campaign rally and on Sunday during an interview.

At a rally in February, Trump told his supporters about protesters: "Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" this Sunday, Trump said he had directed his staff to "look into" paying the legal fees of a supporter who sucker punched a protester at a rally last Wednesday in North Carolina.

"I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes," Trump replied when asked about paying the fees.

On Tuesday, questioned again if he was "open to that," and if paying the fees meant rewarding violence, Trump said, "Well maybe so, and maybe that's why I wouldn't do it. I don't condone violence at all, and you know I looked and I watched and I'm going to make a decision."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/politics/donald-trump-legal-fees-supporters/

You're too fucking stupid to understand that whatever The Donald says, just like Hillary Clinton, their pawns take as genius and godly. They can do no wrong.

"Lovin eyes never see."

You're too fucking stupid to understand that whatever The Donald says, just like Hillary Clinton, their pawns take as genius and godly. They can do no wrong. "Lovin eyes never see."

You think I don't see that?

Poor BOBO.

Back