A proven liar

Leftist ideology! Opinions about punctuation, like opinions about the Constitution are to just ignore the parts you're too lazy to recognize.

There should be a comma after the word "Constitution" in order to make that sentence grammatically correct.

Just thought I'd point that out. :D

You said punctuation doesn't matter.:dunno::rofl2:

When? Where? I challenge you to find a single instance of when I said that punctuation doesn't matter.

You see, I was raised in a family with a highly-educated father, mother who was a teacher and grandmother who was a teacher. So I had a pretty good start with education, reading at a 12th-grade level by 2nd grade.

Then, during my college years, I met and fell in love with a woman who, as it turns out, was studying to be a teacher, and who has as of now been teaching English for over 25 years. She is quick to correct me if I slip up, because she enjoys the challenge and it amuses her if she gets the chance.

So I had excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and a vocabulary to express myself not only quite clearly, but also correctly. And I have always felt that it is important, whether it be on an internet forum, in a letter to Santa or a text message (yes, I spell everything out in a text message), that such things matter.

I have never said, and will never say, that punctuation, spelling and grammar are not important. And again, I challenge you to prove your assertion.

Oh! You figured out how to think?:dunno::cof1:

Clearly, you haven't.

I will just join the others at this point by saying, "Poor Bobo."

I challenge you to prove your alleged resume and prove the assertion is untrue!:tongout::mun::cof1:

I laid the challenge at your feet, Bobo, and you can't wiggle out of it by asking for something else.

You made an assertion that should be easily verifiable if it's true.

You made the assertion that I said that punctuation is not important. That is either a mistake or a lie. If you cannot prove it to be true, then you will need to either admit you were wrong or admit that you are a liar.

As far as my history, it is not an assertion, it is a statement of fact.

No amount of childish " :tongout::mun::cof1: " nonsense is going to get you out of looking like a fool, here.

I suspect you saw that someone else said that punctuation doesn't matter and ascribed that to me, which just means you were wrong.

Why can't you simply admit you were wrong, like an adult would?

He thinks over use of emoticons can make up for his inability to debate effectively, being caught in a lie and his bad grammar.
Poor Bobo.

I laid the challenge at your feet, Bobo, and you can't wiggle out of it by asking for something else.

Who’s Bobo?:dunno:

I laid the challenge at your feet, Stelakh, and you can't wiggle out of it by asking for something else.:rofl2::cof1:

As far as my history, it is not an assertion, it is a statement of fact.

Prove it! I’ll understand if you can’t.:rofl2::cof1:

Who’s Bobo?

I laid the challenge at your feet, Stelakh, and you can't wiggle out of it by asking for something else.

No, you tried to lay deflection at my feet and I'm not allowing you to do so.

Where did I say that punctuation is not important?

Admit you were wrong or admit you're a liar. That's all you have to do. Is that too much for you to handle?

No, you tried to lay deflection at my feet and I'm not allowing you to do so.

No, you tried to lay deflection at my feet and I'm not allowing you to do so.:cof1:

Admit you were wrong or admit you're a liar. That's all you have to do. Is that too much for you to handle?

Admit you were wrong or admit you're a liar. That's all you have to do. Is that too much for you to handle?:cof1:

Back