A proven liar

No, you tried to lay deflection at my feet and I'm not allowing you to do so.:cof1:

I'll tell you what, I'll play your little game, if only because it makes you look even more foolish (as if you need help from me for that, but never mind).

In order to verify the occupations and matriculation of my parents and grandmother, you will need to contact them with the help of a medium, or at the very least a shovel and the location of their burial plots.

While I cannot provide my report card from 40 to 50 years ago, I can provide a photograph of one of the walls of my office, with information that would allow personal identification redacted.

Oh, and you may note the little personal message just for you, as well.

Proof1.jpg

Right, then. No more deflection from you. Prove I ever said I that punctuation is not important.

And when you can't, be an adult and admit you were wrong or a liar.

I'll tell you what, I'll play your little game, if only because it makes you look even more foolish (as if you need help from me for that, but never mind).

So now you're reduced to insulting to disguise your lack of rational argument, huh?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

In order to verify the occupations and matriculation of my parents and grandmother, you will need to contact them with the help of a medium, or at the very least a shovel and the location of their burial plots.

So you can't produce your braggadocio claims?:dunno: I understand that you can't.:rofl2::cof1:

While I cannot provide my report card from 40 to 50 years ago,

I know.:rofl2: I understand that you can't, you can only lie about it, huh?:rofl2:

I can provide a photograph of one of the walls of my office, with information that would allow personal identification redacted.

That's a picture of my office!:tongout:

No more deflection from you. Prove I ever said I that punctuation is not important.

Prove you didn't! I'll understand if you can't:rofl2::cof1:

And when you can't, be an adult and admit you were wrong or a liar.:rofl2::tongout::mun::cof1:

So now you're reduced to insulting to disguise your lack of rational argument, huh?

Exactly when did I insult anyone with regard to this matter? I simply stated fact: Either you are incapable of admitting the truth (thus not acting like an adult) or you are a liar. It's fairly clear-cut.

So you can't produce your braggadocio claims?:dunno: I understand that you can't.

Oh, good. You understand the restraints of getting information from dead people, or locating a report card that your long-dead parents had possession of when you were 7 to 8 years old. We've made some progress.

And I also did not engage in making braggadocio claims. In order to do so, I would have had to make some kind of exaggeration or false claim. I have not done so.

That's a picture of my office!

That is not your office, that is one of the walls of my office, which gives us the answer you were unwilling to provide: You are a liar.

And, since you don't appear to have the testicles to prove otherwise, I think that going forward we should all refer to you as "her" and "she," because you clearly haven't got the balls to simply admit when you're wrong. :rofl2::tongout::mun::cof1:

Exactly when did I insult anyone with regard to this matter?

Your first sentence on post 264.:readit:

Oh, good. You understand the restraints of getting information from dead people, or locating a report card that your long-dead parents had possession of when you were 7 to 8 years old. We've made some progress.

Why should anybody give a shit about your parents and your lies about your report cards? Who gives a shit about your self aggrandizing rhetoric you post?:dunno:

And I also did not engage in making braggadocio claims. In order to do so, I would have had to make some kind of exaggeration or false claim. I have not done so.

Then prove your braggadocio alleged claims about your parents and your report cards.:blah::cof1:

That is not your office, that is one of the walls of my office, which gives us the answer you were unwilling to provide: You are a liar.

Prove it's not my office.:cof1:

And, since you don't appear to have the testicles to prove otherwise, I think that going forward we should all refer to you as "her" and "she," because you clearly haven't got the balls to simply admit when you're wrong. :rofl2::tongout::mun::cof1:

Post 264? In this thread?

Poor Bobo.

She's just trolling.

Her nonsense was mildly amusing at the start, but I'm bored with her now. But at least we all see she's a liar and a fool and can move back to adult time whilst she plays with her barbies in the corner.

She's just trolling.

Her nonsense was mildly amusing at the start, but I'm bored with her now.

Who's "she" and "her?":dunno: I'll understand if you don't know.:rofl2:

But at least we all see she's a liar and a fool and can move back to adult time whilst she plays with her barbies in the corner.

Who's "she" and "her?":dunno: I'll understand if you don't know.:rofl2:

You won't be an adult till yo moma takes yo diapers off, commie!:rofl2::mun::cof1:

Back