A question for DeSimps...

I notice the sanctimonious jackwipe who got all super angrified over me using the name Brandon for our pResident has nothing to say about this, because he's a frickin' hypocrite... LOL.

BTW, use whatever name you want, this isn't about the OP, it's about the sanctimonious idiot who decided it was important to talk to me about using Brandon for the current Dementia Patient in Chief.

wow - who is the hypocrite? please tell

Trump is a loser that lost to a dementia patient

time to step aside dipshits

this. To a Dementia Patient that wasn't even actually trying to win, to add to the pain. We already know that Trump will lose to a basement dwelling dementia patient. Let's pick someone else this time guys...

And? Trump is a jackass. He will not be president again. Trump has no chance of winning a general election ever again

see how easy it is to make statements like that. do better than post nonsense
And? DeSimps are indistinguishable from Democrats.

And? DeSimps are indistinguishable from Democrats.

LOL. When trump and democrats agree who they should run against then you learn who should be running against the current Dementia Patient in Chief, because the MSDNC media types, Brandon and tRump are afraid of him... it only makes me like him more.

this. To a Dementia Patient that wasn't even actually trying to win, to add to the pain. We already know that Trump will lose to a basement dwelling dementia patient. Let's pick someone else this time guys...
Yes! Let's repeat 2008 and 2012 all over again guys!!

Two questions for you:

[1] How is DeSantis ("someone else") going to make up for the conservatively estimated 10+ million voters that will not show up for DeSantis ("someone else")? IOW, the "only Trump" voters...

[2] Which "rust belt" state is DeSantis ("someone else") going to win, and how will he go about winning it?

I happen to live in one of them (Wisconsin), and I can tell you that DeSantis would lose here by at least 10 points because many disaffected working class people (such as myself), disaffected farmers, and disaffected trade union workers, especially along the western side of the State and in the northern section of the State, wouldn't turn out for him like they would for Trump. They'd either write in Trump's name, stay home, vote third party, or even vote for Biden again. Without those votes, Wisconsin will, like it did in 2008 and 2012, go solidly blue. Trump turns out (in masses) a disaffected and diverse working class coalition that the professionally Republican simply cannot turn out even in their wet dreams.

Without Wisconsin (and/or other "rust belt" states), DeSantis ("someone else") has NO viable path to 270. Meanwhile, Trump won Wisconsin in 2016, was frauded out of it in 2020, and if fraud can be overcome via a different strategy in 2024 (ballot harvesting, early voting, etc... anything to reduce the "leftovers" on the voter rolls that Democrats can take advantage of), then Trump would win Wisconsin by at least a few points, if not 6-ish points.

What you are proposing will result in a Republican Party fracture that will put 1992 to complete and utter shame.

Enjoy the bugs... slava ukraini!

Last edited:
Yes! Let's repeat 2008 and 2012 all over again guys!!

Two questions for you:

[1] How is DeSantis ("someone else") going to make up for the conservatively estimated 10+ million voters that will not show up for DeSantis ("someone else")? IOW, the "only Trump" voters...

[2] Which "rust belt" state is DeSantis ("someone else") going to win, and how will he go about winning it?

I happen to live in one of them (Wisconsin), and I can tell you that DeSantis would lose here by at least 10 points because many disaffected working class people (such as myself), disaffected farmers, and disaffected trade union workers, especially along the western side of the State and in the northern section of the State, wouldn't turn out for him like they would for Trump. They'd either write in Trump's name, stay home, vote third party, or even vote for Biden again. Without those votes, Wisconsin will, like it did in 2008 and 2012, go solidly blue. Trump turns out (in masses) a disaffected and diverse working class coalition that the professionally Republican simply cannot turn out even in their wet dreams.

Without Wisconsin (and/or other "rust belt" states), DeSantis ("someone else") has NO viable path to 270. Meanwhile, Trump won Wisconsin in 2016, was frauded out of it in 2020, and if fraud can be overcome via a different strategy in 2024 (ballot harvesting, early voting, etc... anything to reduce the "leftovers" on the voter rolls that Democrats can take advantage of), then Trump would win Wisconsin by at least a few points, if not 6-ish points.

What you are proposing will result in a Republican Party fracture that will put 1992 to complete and utter shame.

Enjoy the bugs... slava ukraini!

If Trump voters will only vote for a 80- some year old imbecile, time to take our lumps now

that was really easy.

good riddance Trump voters. We will take our losses now and regroup

If Trump voters will only vote for a 80- some year old imbecile, time to take our lumps now

that was really easy.

good riddance Trump voters. We will take our losses now and regroup
As expected, DeSimps are too cowardly to answer the questions.

Cool. this thread is a white supremacist slap fight. trump's going to be the nominee. The GOP has turned into a white supremacist grievance party that swims in conspiracies and trump is the darling of it.

Cool. this thread is a white supremacist slap fight.
Yup. We suuuuure do love our white supremacy here. Although, I've recently been informed that the KKK was actually a group that was Democrat formed, funded, and managed, so it seems to me that I've been supporting the "wrong team" this whole time. Whoops. I'll get it corrected straight away! BIDEN 2024!!!

trump's going to be the nominee.
Wow, you got something right for a change! Now try to do that for a second time in a day and you'd be on the same level as a broken clock....... for that day.

The GOP has turned into a white supremacist grievance party that swims in conspiracies and trump is the darling of it.
The GOP, as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party, can ultimately only operate within the bounds that the Democrat Party allows them to.

If the GOP is now a "white supremacist grievance party", it is only because the senior management within the Democrat Party demanded it.

Yup. We suuuuure do love our white supremacy here. Although, I've recently been informed that the KKK was actually a group that was Democrat formed, funded, and managed, so it seems to me that I've been supporting the "wrong team" this whole time. Whoops. I'll get it corrected straight away! BIDEN 2024!!!

Wow, you got something right for a change! Now try to do that for a second time in a day and you'd be on the same level as a broken clock....... for that day.

The GOP, as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party, can ultimately only operate within the bounds that the Democrat Party allows them to.

If the GOP is now a "white supremacist grievance party", it is only because the senior management within the Democrat Party demanded it.

Your entire post is an attempt to make "I know you are but what am I" sound intelligent.

Fail.

... or people who otherwise want someone "other than Trump" because of "his mean tweets" or "his childish behavior" or whatever other stupid reason...

Given that:
[1] DeSantis wouldn't have become the Governor of Florida if not for President Trump's endorsement of him in his primary race, which provided a HUGE boost to his struggling campaign at the time...

[2] DeSantis wouldn't have won re-election as Governor of Florida if not for the Florida voters' approval of his first-term job as Governor and their support for his bid to continue doing that same job for another four years...

The question:
If DeSantis is more than willing to stab President Trump in the back by running against him for President after he helped him become Governor, and is more than willing to stab Florida voters in the back by abandoning his duties as Governor to run for President (against the guy who those voters actually want to be their President) after those voters helped him remain Governor, then what makes you think that DeSantis wouldn't just as quickly stab YOU in the back after YOU help him become President?

Wait a minute, so Trump never threw any of his former aides, friends, colleagues, or confidants who helped and aided him at one time under the bus? Never stabbed anyone in the back? Was loyal to the end?

So you’re judging and condemning another by the very same negative traits Trump has displayed?

And I thought a Trump loyalist labeling another other person a liar was the height of hypocrisy

desantis is a deep state plant with the intelligence and charisma of used coffee grounds.

Trump/Ramaswamy 2024!

:magagrin:
DeSantis is obviously bought and paid for. His team recently shifted over a bunch of the money that was donated to him for his GOVERNOR'S race to some PACs supporting his PRESIDENTIAL race (the race that he was actually planning to run the whole time). Therefore, a lot of people who thought that they were donating money towards him being their Governor have actually ultimately (to their dismay) donated to his Presidential race against Trump.

There are A LOT of PISSED OFF Floridians right now... Any mention of his name by event speakers in Florida now results in a chorus of boos. There's a reason why DeSantis will no longer hold any public events in Florida.

I'd be careful of Ramaswamy though... vet him well... If I were at an event of his and could ask him a question, I would ask him why, if he likes/supports Trump and his policies and is MAGA, he is running against Trump for President.

DeSantis is obviously bought and paid for. His team recently shifted over a bunch of the money that was donated to him for his GOVERNOR'S race to some PACs supporting his PRESIDENTIAL race (the race that he was actually planning to run the whole time). Therefore, a lot of people who thought that they were donating money towards him being their Governor have actually ultimately (to their dismay) donated to his Presidential race against Trump.

There are A LOT of PISSED OFF Floridians right now... Any mention of his name by event speakers in Florida now results in a chorus of boos. There's a reason why DeSantis will no longer hold any public events in Florida.

I'd be careful of Ramaswamy though... vet him well... If I were at an event of his and could ask him a question, I would ask him why, if he likes/supports Trump and his policies and is MAGA, he is running against Trump for President.

desantis is over and done.

As expected, DeSimps are too cowardly to answer the questions.

your questions are bullshit

Trump could not beat Joe last time, but we are just to assume you idiots say only Trump can beat him this time. You refuse to even acknowledge you lost

fuck off retard. you idiots argue like 5 year old children :laugh:

Back