A Reminder For The Coming New Year

Robo

Verified User
Here’s a reminder for the coming new year.

Things neither right or left can or will rationally deny but ardently promote.

America’s National Drug War is a miserable expensive failure costing taxpayers billions every year.

America’s National Drug War incarcerates more of America’s citizens than any other industrialized nation on earth incarcerates of their citizens.

Drug addiction is an illness and not in and of itself a crime. Drug addiction in and of itself violates nobody’s rights to life, liberty or property.

The only true effects of America’s National Drug War are,

It provides a high profit, tax free market for criminal and terrorist types.

Aside from incarcerating millions of America’s non-violent citizens, it corrupts law enforcement and politicians and clogs up America’s judicial system.

Aside from costing taxpayers billions for failed policy, it causes violence along America’s borders and in her streets and big city ghettos bloating gun crime statistics and putting pressure on America’s Second Amendment radicalizing leftist politicians to promote unconstitutional gun laws that only disarm the law-abiding citizens and hinder their right of self defense.

The Democrat & Republican duopoly’s candidates for President in 2016 are all promoters and advocates of America’s National Drug War BIG government insanity.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and God bless America!

I see you want a country full of junkies and losers. Not realizing the effects the actual drugs have on the human body.

Are you claiming that we don't already have a country full of junkies and losers, and jailbirds?:dunno: Where's your evidence that we'd have more minus a federalized, expensive, failure of a Drug War?:dunno::cof1:

America’s National Drug War is a miserable expensive failure costing taxpayers billions every year.

America’s National Drug War incarcerates more of America’s citizens than any other industrialized nation on earth incarcerates of their citizens.

Drug addiction is an illness and not in and of itself a crime. Drug addiction in and of itself violates nobody’s rights to life, liberty or property.

Aside from incarcerating millions of America’s non-violent citizens, it corrupts law enforcement and politicians and clogs up America’s judicial system.

Aside from costing taxpayers billions for failed policy, it causes violence along America’s borders and in her streets and big city ghettos bloating gun crime statistics and putting pressure on America’s Second Amendment radicalizing leftist politicians to promote unconstitutional gun laws that only disarm the law-abiding citizens and hinder their right of self defense.

The Democrat & Republican duopoly’s candidates for President in 2016 are all promoters and advocates of America’s National Drug War BIG government insanity.

You might want to make a hard copy of your post, sonny.....

Read it again when you grow up and don't forget to show you teenage kids show utterly stupid you were yourself.

You might want to make a hard copy of your post, sonny.....

Read it again when you grow up and don't forget to show you teenage kids show utterly stupid you were yourself.

I was grown up while your brain was running down your momma's leg child and my children are beyond teenagers and grown, sober contributing members of society.

the war on drugs is the same as the war on liberty, self determination, etc. the same as the war on your second amendment right or your 1st. eventually; through and by the means of the ACA, ALL EXCEPT GOV will be deemed unfit for the bearing of arms. if you submit to a violent war on drugs, you have begun to submit to all other forms of totalitarian control of your body, soul and spirit [ no one owns the spirit except the maker]. the ACA is a means of human life management by central planners: body control. islam the false religion by the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] is a means of soul control through and by terror, horror, fear, hate and evil. we are all responsible for our bodies, souls and the spirit which we are in charge of and hardly understand. the coming year will be unprecedented in every way.

the war on drugs is the same as the war on liberty, self determination, etc. the same as the war on your second amendment right or your 1st. eventually; through and by the means of the ACA, ALL EXCEPT GOV will be deemed unfit for the bearing of arms. if you submit to a violent war on drugs, you have begun to submit to all other forms of totalitarian control of your body, soul and spirit [ no one owns the spirit except the maker]. the ACA is a means of human life management by central planners: body control. islam the false religion by the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] is a means of soul control through and by terror, horror, fear, hate and evil. we are all responsible for our bodies, souls and the spirit which we are in charge of and hardly understand. the coming year will be unprecedented in every way.

Okay gomer...
...but if you keep up like this the Obamacare death panels will have you certified insane and then they will euthanize you...
I'd be careful if I were you...

Okay gomer...
...but if you keep up like this the Obamacare death panels will have you certified insane and then they will euthanize you...
I'd be careful if I were you...

See what I mean about your ability to make rational, relevant or honest contributions to any conversation?:dunno::cof1: You're a clueless, brain-dead commie.:cof1:

I'm close to evolving on this issue due to some personal recent experiences.

I agree that putting addicts in jail is pointless. Except that it's one way to get them clean. But simply being a drug addict, in of itself, shouldn't be a crime. These people need help more than incarceration. I'm on board with that.

But dealers are another thing. Do you advocate allowing them to operate legally?

I'm close to evolving on this issue due to some personal recent experiences.

I agree that putting addicts in jail is pointless. Except that it's one way to get them clean. But simply being a drug addict, in of itself, shouldn't be a crime. These people need help more than incarceration. I'm on board with that.

But dealers are another thing. Do you advocate allowing them to operate legally?

Well All I can tell you is that when prohibition of alcohol was repealed, some of the bootleggers became like Budweiser, and other brand name alcohol manufactures and the organized criminals like Al Capone and his ilk got out of the booze business, bathtub gin disappeared and regulated industry made safer alcohol products the criminals went into the illegal drug business. States came up with their own regulation systems and found a bonanza in taxes and as far as I know there's no evidence that an elevated percentage of alcoholics among the population was ever noticed. It's still illegal to make and sell alcohol now without a license. You'll be fined and or go to jail if you're caught at it.

In short, the Constitution awards the authority of what citizens can and cannot put into their own bodies to the States short of total prohibition. They can't prohibit it, but they can regulate and tax it.

Well All I can tell you is that when prohibition of alcohol was repealed, some of the bootleggers became like Budweiser, and other brand name alcohol manufactures and the organized criminals like Al Capone and his ilk got out of the booze business, bathtub gin disappeared and regulated industry made safer alcohol products the criminals went into the illegal drug business. States came up with their own regulation systems and found a bonanza in taxes and as far as I know there's no evidence that an elevated percentage of alcoholics among the population was ever noticed. It's still illegal to make and sell alcohol now without a license. You'll be fined and or go to jail if you're caught at it.

In short, the Constitution awards the authority of what citizens can and cannot put into their own bodies to the States short of total prohibition. They can't prohibit it, but they can regulate and tax it.

Most states allow brewing alcoholic beverages for personal use.
Poor BLABO

Back