A simple question for the pro life

Pressuring, influencing, funding, electing, lobbying.

apparently since you didn't say so, you don't think they've actually written any laws.....at least it appears you have no examples....

Did I say so? You continue to prevaricate.
isn't that what you meant when you said it was religion writing laws?....

In fact, it's not the same thing, because we then are talking about my beliefs instead of yours
ftfy.....

Christmas trees are an accepted symbol of Christmas, whether or not their origination is of religious significance
but are they an example of religion writing law if they are not an accepted symbol of Christmas......just answer the question honestly, Stella.....do people who aren't religious celebrate Christmas?.....

While you chortle yourself into fits of stupidity, don't forget that Starbucks took heat from Christians this past Christmas for having plain red cups that this time around omitted snowmen, trees and snowflakes.
another example of incredible stupidity......I believe I commented to that point on the thread about the uproar.....I expect you didn't understand why snowflakes aren't religious symbols.....

I'm relatively certain that inner city blacks don't support a voucher system that would require the teaching of "approved study" which receives its approval from religious organizations.
so having failed the first time you're going to lie and say voucher systems required religious instruction........you really are a pitiful example of liberal desperation......

Back