A tech conference for women and non binary people invaded by "men"

Yakuda

Verified User
The chronically offended have once again felt it necessary to tell us how horrible their lives are and how even they don't believe their own narrative. Apparently an annual tech conference that "celebrates" women and non binary people in the field was over run by "men". Of course people reported feeling uncomfortable and afraid because the "men" were behaving badly. May e they were but there people have little credibility in my mind. Beyond that it's a conference for non binary people. Who and how was it determined that "men" over ran the conference? Isn't all that's necessary to be non binary is to declare oneself non binary or just that now be approved by a committee of chronically offended person? Just wondering.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-upset-grace-hopper-pushy-men-dominated-2023-10

The chronically offended have once again felt it necessary to tell us how horrible their lives are and how even they don't believe their own narrative. Apparently an annual tech conference that "celebrates" women and non binary people in the field was over run by "men". Of course people reported feeling uncomfortable and afraid because the "men" were behaving badly. May e they were but there people have little credibility in my mind. Beyond that it's a conference for non binary people. Who and how was it determined that "men" over ran the conference? Isn't all that's necessary to be non binary is to declare oneself non binary or just that now be approved by a committee of chronically offended person? Just wondering.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-upset-grace-hopper-pushy-men-dominated-2023-10

can't the nerds even get tech jobs anymore without have to shame themselves by renouncing their phalluses?

That's to be expected from angry incels.

Oh shut the fuck up.

66imkz.jpg

can't the nerds even get tech jobs anymore without have to shame themselves by renouncing their phalluses?

Of course not! They have to willingly accept the party line and dogma--or at least make a good showing they do--in order to be employed. Competence on the other hand is entirely optional.

Of course not! They have to willingly accept the party line and dogma--or at least make a good showing they do--in order to be employed. Competence on the other hand is entirely optional.

i could see something in the future where poor men who want to work have to renounce their reproductive rights as men.

the rise of the drones.

What does violent speech have to do with this?

They referred to the supposed invaders as men. That's violence. They have determined for other people what their gender is and that's violent speech. Also they clearly see men as invaders. The violence must stop. LMFAO

They referred to the supposed invaders as men. That's violence. They have determined for other people what their gender is and that's violent speech. Also they clearly see men as invaders. The violence must stop. LMFAO

I see nothing about that in the article. Those men were very rude and shoved women out of the way. That's "violence".

That's bullshit. Cis men cannot pretend to be "non-hinary". Besides there were many incels invading a women only event.

There you go being violent. Who determines who is pretending? It's was for women and non binary. Please read. It's funny how this nonsense only works in one direction. Misgendering is violence and you engaged in violence. Sick bastard.

There you go being violent. Who determines who is pretending? It's was for women and non binary. Please read. It's funny how this nonsense only works in one direction. Misgendering is violence and you engaged in violence. Sick bastard.

How the fuck is that violence? BTW I thought your side is about protecting women space.

Back