A tech conference for women and non binary people invaded by "men"

The chronically offended have once again felt it necessary to tell us how horrible their lives are and how even they don't believe their own narrative. Apparently an annual tech conference that "celebrates" women and non binary people in the field was over run by "men". Of course people reported feeling uncomfortable and afraid because the "men" were behaving badly. May e they were but there people have little credibility in my mind. Beyond that it's a conference for non binary people. Who and how was it determined that "men" over ran the conference? Isn't all that's necessary to be non binary is to declare oneself non binary or just that now be approved by a committee of chronically offended person? Just wondering.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-upset-grace-hopper-pushy-men-dominated-2023-10

The conference is racism coupled with not knowing how many genders there are. The whole thing is totally ridiculous. I work in tech, and I would hire none of them. I don't need racists or confused wackos on my staff.

I hear you maggots say all the time that misgendering is violence. I swear even you idiots don't believe your own bullshit.

You're talking about transgenders, dumbass. There is nothing about transgender people in the article.

"The chronically offended" would be the men who invaded a conference as they were offended anyone would have a group that did not include them.

As always you make zero sense TS.

Do you not think people should have 'freedom of association' and that others should not be butt hurt that a group forms that does not involve them?

Back