About 2 nights ago I created an account on X (no longer twitter) using my google acco

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every single time. After thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day I am anti every religion and fyi unless you are antisemitist you are all for jews enslaving you while they attempt to divide and conquer several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day since your head is shoved way too far up your own back side to admit what is obvious you sick WEF advocate. Right you have no evidence of racism.

Your posts reflect someone who's under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

Perhaps you brain is just way too small to understand I have no problem wearing a shirt and shoes in a resteraunt, I am tall enough to ride if I were ever interested in going to a ride at an amusement park and I am not a soccer enthusiast and haven't played baseball in decades. I have left plenty of sites in my dust for attempting such with me imbecile.

So when will allow us to see any of this intellect as opposed to this type of moronic post that shows you understand SOME businesses have TOS you must respect, AND DO, but then you complain about others TOS you think you should not have to follow?

In same you troll this thread in response as I responded on X. I suppose trolling is one way of putting it.

If that is what you think got my account frozen, well that is pretty pathetic because it just demonstrates pathetic headcase double standards and in this case Elon musk retardation like I said.

Maybe even Elon dislikes Canuck Nazis?

It is certainly morally acceptable to share facts exposing sick WEF and leftist / woke / religious headcase lies and deceptions as I have been for decades. Your retarded views / lies and deceptions are legal because of WEF, lobbying, useful idioits and a main stream idiot media used to threaten to slander people for not going along with their sick little agenda.

You are the type of person for whom Red Flag laws are written, Davey.

Thanks Hat.

Some sick types around here might take pleasure in knowing that on my birthday Feb 1st (shout out to Just Plain Politics for the happy birthday email, thanks) I left the abusive hotel and hitch hiked into Toronto from Parry Sound. I have since been to a couple of cities in southern Ontario and have had a hard time finding a place to live. I have been living outside in the cold under a tarp with a sleeping bag. I haven't had time to get on here and see I wasn't really missing much. I mean the content of woke / WEF sock puppet retards doesn't account for much at all and plenty of those around here as anyone can see by reading this thread for example as they constantly attempt to make what is into what their sick little heads would rather it be.

I might have to travel to another city and try there ... becoming exhausting in winter but oh well.

true.

half of everything on here is dog-ass retarded.

sorry you're having such a tough time.

getting along is fucking hard for us special gem humans.

and you're a hard sparkly little rock of a human.

we shall endure.

god bless you, spetch.

Back