Additional Federal charges for Trump on the way

I guess you dont read well, but it's his own people that will put him behind bars. People he hired who just got fed up with his lies, deceit and cheating.

ROFL

No one will ever put Trump "behind bars."

You Stalinists masturbate to the fevered dreams your Reich feeds you. It will never come true, it's just meant to keep the morons like you worked up.

And he’s not done, yet!

giphy.gif

flailing
adjective
flail·ing | \ ˈflā-liŋ \
1: moving, swinging, or beating wildly like a flail —used especially of a person or a person's limbs
b: clumsy or ineffectual

Time will tell my dear, but whatever it will be is well deserved.

Did Smith ever comply with the order by Judge Cannon to name the person, persons, or agency with intent to harm the security of the United States Trump gave or shared classified intelligence with?

Blow all the smoke you like (your Reich, you personally are barely sentient) - the case is going to be dismissed. And then you fascists will once again stage violent insurrection across the nation.

Donald Trump could soon be facing additional indictments from the Department of Justice, The Independent reports.

The DOJ has made preparations for a “superseding indictment,” which are additional charges that may include allegations of more serious crimes against a defendant, according to the report, which cites sources familiar with the matter.

Andrew Feinberg writes for The Independent that "Prosecutors are now prepared to 'stack' an 'additional 30 to 45 charges' on top of the 37-count indictment brought against Mr Trump on 8 June. They would do so using evidence against the ex-president that has not yet been publicly acknowledged by the department, including other recordings prosecutors have obtained which reveal Mr Trump making incriminating statements."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ics/trump-giuliani-more-charges-b2366597.html

So, the prosecutors ARE charge stacking. That won't play well with a jury. I guess their hope is that Trump will end up taking some sort of plea deal, but I doubt he will.

So, the prosecutors ARE charge stacking. That won't play well with a jury. I guess their hope is that Trump will end up taking some sort of plea deal, but I doubt he will.
Actually, it increases the odds of prosecution. Prosecutors do it all the time, and if the prosecutors has evidence of the charges, shouldn’t they be pursued?

Go ahead but you guys will just drive more voters to Trump

There is no way, that TRUMP is leading more Independents or Democrats or even Women Republicans to Himself!

So I am here for the record to say, I disagree with you!

However, we will not know who is right until Election night!

But thank you for your opinion, and I will leave you with this historical and memorable picture!

n_mtpd_clip_kornacki_200727_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Back