Additional Federal charges for Trump on the way

Actually, it increases the odds of prosecution. Prosecutors do it all the time, and if the prosecutors has evidence of the charges, shouldn’t they be pursued?

Actually, prosecutors usually do it as a means to avoid trial and get a plea deal. They pile on the charges then agree to just one or two of them being taken as guilty by the defendant for a fraction of the possible time if all are pressed.

It fails when at trial the jury sees it as the prosecution just dogpiling the defendant with charges. Usually, a jury will toss out most or even all of the charges because they see through the prosecution's ploy. Of course, good prosecutors know that and avoid doing it when they know it won't work.

Here, I suspect they're trying to load Trump and his defense lawyers up with so much that they keep him from campaigning. After all, I and a good chunk of Americans (somewhere between 40 and 45%) at this point believe in whole or part that this is more about keeping Trump from running or effectively running in 2024 than it is about the documents or any real criminal behavior.

Here's what recent polling says about a Trump indictment
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...ecent-polling-says-trump-indictment-rcna77616

Fact Check: Trump Indictment 'Politically Motivated' Think Most Americans
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-indictment-stormy-daniels-gaetz-1791751

I definitely think there is a political angle to the charges as much or more than a criminal one and the prosecution is not solely motivated by seeking "justice." You may think different, but convincing 12 people might be pretty damn hard if it goes to trial...

Actually, prosecutors usually do it as a means to avoid trial and get a plea deal. They pile on the charges then agree to just one or two of them being taken as guilty by the defendant for a fraction of the possible time if all are pressed.

It fails when at trial the jury sees it as the prosecution just dogpiling the defendant with charges. Usually, a jury will toss out most or even all of the charges because they see through the prosecution's ploy. Of course, good prosecutors know that and avoid doing it when they know it won't work.

Here, I suspect they're trying to load Trump and his defense lawyers up with so much that they keep him from campaigning. After all, I and a good chunk of Americans (somewhere between 40 and 45%) at this point believe in whole or part that this is more about keeping Trump from running or effectively running in 2024 than it is about the documents or any real criminal behavior.

Here's what recent polling says about a Trump indictment
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...ecent-polling-says-trump-indictment-rcna77616

Fact Check: Trump Indictment 'Politically Motivated' Think Most Americans
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-indictment-stormy-daniels-gaetz-1791751

I definitely think there is a political angle to the charges as much or more than a criminal one and the prosecution is not solely motivated by seeking "justice." You may think different, but convincing 12 people might be pretty damn hard if it goes to trial...
You left out the poll that believes he should be indicted even if it is politically motivated.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics...arges-politically-motivated/story?id=99984672

There is no way, that TRUMP is leading more Independents or Democrats or even Women Republicans to Himself!

So I am here for the record to say, I disagree with you!

However, we will not know who is right until Election night!

But thank you for your opinion!

This will HEAVILY depend on how effective the voter integrity laws are.

Curtailing fraud in Georgia will help. Anti-fraud measures in Arizona will do a lot. But Pennsylvania remains dedicated to engaging in election fraud.

If the election were held today with free and fair voting, we ALL know Trump would win. But we don't have free and fair elections in this nation, so outcomes are questionable.

Better than holding your breath, just choke yourself.

So, you won't be backing up your claim then?

shocked-1024x768.jpeg

Of course you did. You just lie so much you cant tell fact from fiction.

Basically, someone on the right probably did say that. You being dull of wit and intellectually lazy have it in your mind that anyone not in the Reich said it, because you think Americans are like you democrats, a hive mind.

Basically, someone on the right probably did say that. You being dull of wit and intellectually lazy have it in your mind that anyone not in the Reich said it, because you think Americans are like you democrats, a hive mind.

Yes, Americans are like me, and that's why your Donald not only lost the last election by 7 million votes, but your lovely state of Michigan, among others turned a nice shade of blue.

This will HEAVILY depend on how effective the voter integrity laws are.

Curtailing fraud in Georgia will help. Anti-fraud measures in Arizona will do a lot. But Pennsylvania remains dedicated to engaging in election fraud.

If the election were held today with free and fair voting, we ALL know Trump would win. But we don't have free and fair elections in this nation, so outcomes are questionable.

I respect your opinions about preventing Voting Fraud, but I do not agree with you accusing any State of Voting Fraud in the 2020 election without any validated and substantiated proof.

Your personal opinion on the matter, is about as worthless as a fart through a screen door!

True, unless he were the president...

Oh wait, he WAS the president.

Well, you still hate him - and that's what's really important.

He was no longer President when he boxed up the documents and move out of the White House. He admits in an audio tape that the are still top secret and he can no longer declassify them. He convicts himself.

Back