Additional Federal charges for Trump on the way

every state that conducted their election under procedures not passed by their legislature held an unconstitutional election.......there is no way for you to get around that.

Dude, here you are on a Conspiracy Theory chasing your tail end like a little desert rabbit waiting for the bite of a snake.

When Ken Paxton, the lying Texas State AG, that is being investigated by his own Republican led senate for his many list of crimes, filed his lawsuit to the Supreme Court making these claims, the Supreme Court had a huge laugh and said the claims were baseless without any proof. And even US AG Barr said the claims were laughing stock and a disgrace by Republicans.

SO, cry a little bit harder for us- CRYBABY LOSER!

You people are fucking pathetic!

Last edited:
Dude, here you are on a Conspiracy Theory chasing your tail end like a little desert rabbit waiting for the bite of a snake.

When Ken Paxton, the lying Texas State AG, that is being investigated by his own Republican led senate for his many list of crimes, filed his lawsuit to the Supreme Court making these claims, the Supreme Court had a huge laugh and said the claims were baseless without any proof. And even US AG Barr said the claims were laughing stock and a disgrace by Republicans.

SO, cry a little bit harder for us- CRYBABY LOSER!

You people are fucking pathetic!

you miserable little cunts have nothing......cope....

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Who exactly do you think is going to rush to Trump? Moderates? They are fleeing Trump. Republicans? Trump has reached his ceiling. All the DOJ will be doing is putting a treasonous scumbag in jail. I wonder if he can watch the election returns in his cell?

Obviously you simply wish to continue to ignore what's happening.

The DOJ is NOT putting the treasonous scumbag in jail since Biden (the treasonous scumbag) is running the DOJ.

What makes it even worse, is that it's his own people who will testify against him. People he hired, people who believed in him, who just had enough of his antics. These aren't liberals who will take the stand, but people who worked with and beside him daily.

They are not 'his own people'.

I guess you dont read well, but it's his own people that will put him behind bars. People he hired who just got fed up with his lies, deceit and cheating.

They are not 'his own people'. It is DEMOCRATS the have been committing election fraud, enough to cause the 2020 and 2022 elections to fault.

There is no way, that TRUMP is leading more Independents or Democrats or even Women Republicans to Himself!

So I am here for the record to say, I disagree with you!

However, we will not know who is right until Election night!

But thank you for your opinion, and I will leave you with this historical and memorable picture!

n_mtpd_clip_kornacki_200727_1920x1080.jpg

MSNBC is not authorized to certify any election. There was no election in 2020. It faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.

Back