Afghanistan More Civilized than America

if you knew people affected and killed in 911 you have a different reaction and revengeful thinking then if you don't.

That's why vengeance should not be a part of any rational policy-making.

Chap - an innocent is an innocent. Period.

9/11 was what started pushing me in the direction of libertarianism. On September 11, I watched on live TV when the second plane hit the towers. I remember thinking about how useless our trillion dollar military was against a small group of people willing to die for their cause. That was one of the first things that made me doubt the much-lauded "security" that the state supposedly offered in exchange for most of our freedoms.

"Half joking but I am half serious. Id rather a whole village of al quida be wiped out over 1 American."

Dude, that's just ignorant. There is no such thing as a "whole village of Al Qaeda." Villages are villages, with women & children & innocents, and their lives aren't worth any less than anyone else's.

You may not be from the south, but you are a bush redneck.

9/11 was what started pushing me in the direction of libertarianism. On September 11, I watched on live TV when the second plane hit the towers. I remember thinking about how useless our trillion dollar military was against a small group of people willing to die for their cause. That was one of the first things that made me doubt the much-lauded "security" that the state supposedly offered in exchange for most of our freedoms.

Yep, plenty of security in Somalia.

Back