A'ight... Here's the News of the Site...

SR_ said:
whatever you say Damo. lol Ive pushed your site on fullpolitics, im one of your top posters here.

i guess we can expect issue voting here soon too? a SC in the works? editorials? vote tracking? election tracking? you gonna wait around for me to develop stuff or propose it, see what the response is, then add it over here?

just curious?

might want to change the domain to justlikefullpolitics.com .

SR

lol.. so jealous.

grind

Damocles said:
Since I cannot be on the site all the time I have enlisted the aid of a member to help me out. Beefy is the new site Moderator and can help enforce the rules and keep the peace...

Thank you, Beefy!

:/

I'd also like to thank Dix for some Headers to try out. The first one has been loaded and is working as I type...

Grind said:
though my sad face was over the fact that moderation sucks :p

Yeah, but we were getting somebody that was doing the "post a huge ass file in the middle of a thread" trick and another who was doing other things to mess with the site.

Yes but frankly, I think everyone being armed with the ignore feature is all you really need. If it bothers people that much, an individual using the ignore feature is essentially issuing a personal ban.

But you know what? Most sites have moderation, so whatever... I dont' like it but so be it.

Grind said:
Yes but frankly, I think everyone being armed with the ignore feature is all you really need. If it bothers people that much, an individual using the ignore feature is essentially issuing a personal ban.

But you know what? Most sites have moderation, so whatever... I dont' like it but so be it.

uh oh. Grind doesnt like something. get ready for the accusations to start flying damo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JC6w9hgl7c&search=boy freaking out

Grind had his webcam on when he read this thread. Just wanted everyone to see what the yahoo does when he doesnt get his way on a message board.

SR

kinda funny though you would keep bringing this stuff up sr, especially with all your "don't make it like fullpolitics, this should be the family playground" bullshit you are spewing.

========| Grind Presents: |============

SR Theater®

"Hey damo man what are you doing? Are you adding a header?? MY site has a header! This is supposed to be the family playground! Stop copying me!"

"hey damo are you making your board more streamlined and simple? I invented that! You should add a whole buntch of shit that no one needs or will ever read!"

etc . . .

- fin -

Another new Default Skin... This one hurts my eyes even less. The others are still available to select in your UserCP..

Back