Ain't welfare great?

Look closely at the phone in the photo.
Do you really think it is a $500 Blackberry?
I have no idea and no interest in proving either way since its a moot point. The fact is if this guy can afford a cell phone with internet service he ought not to be standing in line at a soup kitchen.

I have no idea and no interest in proving either way since its a moot point. The fact is if this guy can afford a cell phone with internet service he ought not to be standing in line at a soup kitchen.

Did the photographer even show up to receive food, or did he just show up because a celebrity woman in Michelle Obama was going to be there? It looks like the photo was taken from someone standing back behind the line, and not from someone waiting in line for their turn.

I mean, don't we all know what lengths people will go to, to get a photo, signiture, or trophy of a celebrity?

Learn to read, deal with reality, or get some therapy.

a812_bm1.gif

How did you prove me wrong, brother? With Logic and FACTS....you know, the things you only partially deal with. Oh, and your own words, as you have a bad habit of contradicting yourself or just lying about what you and others write. It's all there in the posts. You can deny it, but you can't erase it. Did you prove that the phone was not a $500 blackberry? :)

Not so fast, bunky. YOU made the original statement, the burden of proof is on you! If you can't prove your claim, then it's not worth considering as valid. That's how it works in the real world...just ask any high school or college teacher in charge of the debate team.

Not so fast, bunky. YOU made the original statement, the burden of proof is on you! If you can't prove your claim, then it's not worth considering as valid. That's how it works in the real world...just ask any high school or college teacher in charge of the debate team.
Post 42.

So you lied....you made a false statement, and then tried to justify it with an opinion (do a little research, or just pay attention to the news...you got families living in their homes going to food banks, soup kitchens, etc. How long they hold onto such is not known). A tactic worthy of Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Levine, Crowley, Laura, Beck, and the rest of the neocon peanut gallery....you should apply for a job with them.

With each post, you prove yourself to be the poster child for a willfully ignorant neocon bullhorn. Carry on.

You do not need to use internet service to take a picture with a cell phone.
Duhhh

Originally Posted by Southern Man

Duhhh

Rats! I was saving that for the little fool's next blathering. Oh well.;)

I think Southern man has self skewered himslelf in a through manner on this thread.

But he will be back for more skewing I expect.

Duhhh
Its a fairly large phone, probably a QWERTY keyboard, and most of those are required to be purchased with an internet service, with an additional fee. *shrug*

Its a fairly large phone, probably a QWERTY keyboard, and most of those are required to be purchased with an internet service, with an additional fee. *shrug*
Do you have evidence of his homelessness or even whether he was there to eat? I know about thirty people who would have gone there as soon as they found out she was there just to get a picture.

Do you have evidence of his homelessness or even whether he was there to eat? I know about thirty people who would have gone there as soon as they found out she was there just to get a picture.

Would the Secret Service just let picture takers in? That would kinda ruin Michelle my Belle's own photo-op, wouldn't it?

I already did...go back and read my responses carefully and comprehensively....then have an adult explain it to you.

Either that or just stop acting like a petulant child and admit you're wrong. Grow up...it's an anonymous posting board.
You accused me of lying, and you did so to avoid the debate. So far you've been here several weeks and managed to avoid all debates that you can't win with similar tactics: demonize your opponent.

Back