Alabama anti-DEI law shuts Black Student Union office

u view black people as RADICALLY DIFFERENT ?

how racist of u

It would be if I had said that but you don't read so good, Cletus. Maybe try going back and re-reading. Have a grown up help you with the big words and maybe they can explain what I ACTUALLY wrote!

Reading is Fundamental!

Alabama is a shit hole.
Virtually all of red state America is a shithole, or at least the places that I've experienced.
I can't imagine how people can live there.
Stay in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts, old man.

Inferior institutions of higher learning, crime, rats and scum like you.

Which Boston Neighborhoods Are Not Ideal To Move To?
  • Dorchester. While Dorchester is one of Boston's largest and most diverse neighborhoods, it's also not a stranger to higher crime rates, with North Dorchester having a violent crime rate 93% higher than the national average. ...
  • Roxbury. ...
  • Mattapan. ...
  • South End. ...
  • Hyde Park.

Speaking of shit holes…

I believe that would be called the Student Union.

The reason Black Student Unions exist is because most campuses in the US are primarily white-dominated. A Black Student Union is not a threat to anyone with a functioning brain. It is there to help the minority number of students who are often coming from a RADICALLY DIFFERENT millieu than the white suburban kids that make up the majority of most college campuses.

BSU's exist to help these people find a place where they can be comfortable and better navigate a new world.

Why is that so threatening to the Right? Does EVERYTHING need to be gladiatorial combat trial for every person on the planet? Why can't people have a place to gather?

You want a white student union? Knock yerself out. You'll look like a bigot but that's OK. As a white person in the USA I normally don't need a place to go where I can feel more comfortable or get help navigating life in white America. As such there really isn't a need for a White Student Union except for petulant racists who can't stand that someone somewhere has something they don't have a need of.
translation: integration is bad......

You don't have to keep reminding us with your absurd remarks, Vandy Clown.
We already know that you're essentially brain dead
A low class, uneducated union thug…a halfwit from too many blows to the head.

You could have been a contender.

Terry Malloy : You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

translation: integration is bad......

No, what it means is people have the ability to hang with the people they want to hang with. And people new to your social millieu might need things like this.

SERIOUSLY, Cletus, why does this bother you so much? Why are you threatened by fucking BSU's?????

Do you get scared ANY time a group of black people assemble?

God, give it a rest, Cletus. No one can live with that level of bigotry in your head all day long every day.

No, what it means is people have the ability to hang with the people they want to hang with. And people new to your social millieu might need things like this.

SERIOUSLY, Cletus, why does this bother you so much? Why are you threatened by fucking BSU's?????

Do you get scared ANY time a group of black people assemble?

God, give it a rest, Cletus. No one can live with that level of bigotry in your head all day long every day.
Why are you a racist?

That’s unattractive, pendejo.

You could have been a contender.
I was more than a contender, idiot.
I was a New England champion.
In two weight divisions.
While still a teenager.

Far, far, far more important than that, however,
I've never had to live in Tennessee.
I've had indoor plumbing and electricity since the day I was born.

I was more than a contender, idiot.
I was a New England champion.
In two weight divisions.
While still a teenager.

Far, far, far more important than that, however,
I've never had to live in Tennessee.
I've had indoor plumbing and electricity since the day I was born.
Sure you were…sure you were.

You are a punch drunk thug, a bum.

Have you ever been outside your barrio? Your slum area?

Nearly eighty years old and still lying about your youth.

Pitiful, old man.

There was one major deciding factor in Cierra Gilliam’s decision about where to go to college.

When she toured the University of Alabama's flagship campus in Tuscaloosa, her guide took her to the Black Student Union office on the first floor of the student center. Gilliam said there were Black students there offering resources for trips to and from the airport, as well as hair salons in Tuscaloosa that could style Black hair, and insights about what it was like to live at a predominantly white institution.

Gilliam said that the Black Student Union’s visible presence on campus was one of the main reasons that her parents let her go to school a nine-hour drive away in an unfamiliar state.

Last week, however, at the outset of her senior year, the Black Student Union announced that the group would no longer have a designated place on campus, in compliance with recent statewide legislation that prohibits public universities and state agencies from allocating resources to diversity equity and inclusion programs –- often referred to as DEI.

How on Earth does it harm white students if their school has an office space and resources for non-white students? What's next? Women's restrooms can't have feminine product dispensers because the boys' restrooms don't? Maybe they should get rid of wheelchair ramps and automatic doors, too.

No doubt our bigoted MAGAT JPP members are doing handstands of joy over this.

Last edited:
Why are you a racist?

That’s unattractive, pendejo.

Oh my, Earl is threatened by a Black Student Union. You know, Earl, if you could get yourself accepted by an actual university you, too, could go to the BSU. You probably wouldn't have much fun there but I doubt very highly anyone would or could keep you from going.

Why don't you try that?

(It WILL require learning how to read so you can fill out the forms to get into the university, but I bet with your Klan buddies you can learn how!)

There was one major deciding factor in Cierra Gilliam’s decision about where to go to college.

When she toured the University of Alabama's flagship campus in Tuscaloosa, her guide took her to the Black Student Union office on the first floor of the student center. Gilliam said there were Black students there offering resources for trips to and from the airport, as well as hair salons in Tuscaloosa that could style Black hair, and insights about what it was like to live at a predominantly white institution.

Gilliam said that the Black Student Union’s visible presence on campus was one of the main reasons that her parents let her go to school a nine-hour drive away in an unfamiliar state.

Last week, however, at the outset of her senior year, the Black Student Union announced that the group would no longer have a designated place on campus, in compliance with recent statewide legislation that prohibits public universities and state agencies from allocating resources to diversity equity and inclusion programs –- often referred to as DEI.

Excellent!
This is what getting rid of DEI looks like. Racism is ugly in all forms.

Back