Alabama anti-DEI law shuts Black Student Union office

No, what it means is people have the ability to hang with the people they want to hang with. And people new to your social millieu might need things like this.

SERIOUSLY, Cletus, why does this bother you so much? Why are you threatened by fucking BSU's?????

Do you get scared ANY time a group of black people assemble?

God, give it a rest, Cletus. No one can live with that level of bigotry in your head all day long every day.
why does segregation bother me?......its so mid-century modern......it's so George Wallace......it's so Robert Byrd.......it's so Joe Biden.......it's so Demmycrat main stream.......

Oh my, Earl is threatened by a Black Student Union. You know, Earl, if you could get yourself accepted by an actual university you, too, could go to the BSU. You probably wouldn't have much fun there but I doubt very highly anyone would or could keep you from going.

Why don't you try that?

(It WILL require learning how to read so you can fill out the forms to get into the university, but I bet with your Klan buddies you can learn how!)
Why are you a racist, pendejo.

That's unattractive.

I've been to many places on holiday,
and also to Vietnam, not on holiday.

Tell us about your military service, Vandy Clown.
I've lived in four (4) foreign countries and visited about 25 more.

Eight years, USAF, four of them in foreign countries...O-3...2 each DD-214's both honorable.

Time for your nappy poo, old man.

I've lived in four (4) foreign countries and visited about 25 more.

Eight years, USAF, four of them in foreign countries...O-3...2 each DD-214's both honorable.

Time for your nappy poo, old man.
USAF. Civilians in uniform. Good choice, actually.

In the unlikely event that you're not bullshitting,
thank you for your service! :rofl2:

I love how when you MAGAts are shown that your point is stupid that you run to another point altogether.
"what it means is people have the ability to hang with the people they want to hang with".....but that's not segregation I've been told...sounds like Woolworth lunch counters to me........

"what it means is people have the ability to hang with the people they want to hang with".....but that's not segregation I've been told...

Do you not feel there's freedom of association in the USA?

Why do you hate America so badly?

It isn't segregation, Cletus, because YOU CAN GO THERE TOO. You probably won't have a good time because they probably aren't going to join you in whining about how bad you have it as a white man. But you are free to be there if you are a student regardless of color.

How is that segragation? Do you mouthbreathers at the trailer park have ANY access to a dictionary?

Do you not feel there's freedom of association in the USA?
I seem to remember that government imposed "freedom"of association is a violation of the Civil Rights Act.......there is no freedom of association in bathrooms, fronts of buses, or lunch counters, schools......why student unions?.......

I seem to remember that government imposed "freedom"of association is a violation of the Civil Rights Act.......there is no freedom of association in bathrooms, fronts of buses, or lunch counters, schools......why student unions?.......

Wow. You are so fucked in the head it's kinda sad. So sorry that other people having a place YOU CAN GO TO AS WELL bothers you so very much.

Do you need everyone to send you a golden engraved invitation to their spaces? Is that it? Why are you so scared of black people?

Back