Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

People getting mad because you lie about their dead spouse is not about doubts. It is about gross disrespect.

Not real sure how you can get mad about something YOU say isn't true and made by someone YOU call a troll.

That's the difference between us. You continue to address something you say is a lie and I simply ignore those types of things when people say them because I have no doubts.

Not real sure how you can get mad about something YOU say isn't true and made by someone YOU call a troll.

That's the difference between us. You continue to address something you say is a lie and I simply ignore those types of things when people say them because I have no doubts.

If your wife dies before you, get back with me about it.

If your wife dies before you, get back with me about it.

What difference does still living or dead have to do with it?

My dad, both of my mother's parents, and other family members have died in front of me. Wouldn't change a thing because, unlike you, I have no doubts.

What difference does still living or dead have to do with it?

My dad, both of my mother's parents, and other family members have died in front of me. Wouldn't change a thing because, unlike you, I have no doubts.

I have said several times. It is about respect and common decency. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Now, if you would like to get back to the topic of Jalen Hurts? You know, the one you called a loser.

I have said several times. It is about respect and common decency. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Now, if you would like to get back to the topic of Jalen Hurts? You know, the one you called a loser.

I have said several times, if you continue to address something you say isn't true, you have doubts. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

He was replaced by a freshman because he wasn't getting the job done and now is looking to transfer because he got his feelings hurt. If you want to call that a winner, do so. I call it a whining sore loser.

I have said several times, if you continue to address something you say isn't true, you have doubts. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

He was replaced by a freshman because he wasn't getting the job done and now is looking to transfer because he got his feelings hurt. If you want to call that a winner, do so. I call it a whining sore loser.

He knew he was going to be replaced in January. He stayed to play another season and to get his degree.

And ask Georgia whether he is a loser or not. He came into the SEC Championship game with just under 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter when it was obvious Tua was hurt. Georgia was winning 28-21. Bama won the game 35-28.

He knew he was going to be replaced in January. He stayed to play another season and to get his degree.

And ask Georgia whether he is a loser or not. He came into the SEC Championship game with just under 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter when it was obvious Tua was hurt. Georgia was winning 28-21. Bama won the game 35-28.

Georgia lost that game because of what Georgia did, or didn't do. The third string backup could have been in for Alabama and done the same thing.

If Jalen was that good, why didn't he mount a comeback Monday when he came in? He got spanked just as bad as Tua did.

Georgia lost that game because of what Georgia did, or didn't do. The third string backup could have been in for Alabama and done the same thing.

If Jalen was that good, why didn't he mount a comeback Monday when he came in? He got spanked just as bad as Tua did.

Georgia did some things that didn't help them. But scoring 14 unanswered points against a good defense is not to be dismissed.

Georgia did some things that didn't help them. But scoring 14 unanswered points against a good defense is not to be dismissed.

It was those things on defense that cost them the game. Apparently the Georgia defense isn't that good. It seems that the Alabama defense isn't that good when they actually play a worthy opponent.

It was those things on defense that cost them the game. Apparently the Georgia defense isn't that good. It seems that the Alabama defense isn't that good when they actually play a worthy opponent.

We played 4 teams that finished ranked in the top 10. We beat 3 of them. All 3 by at least a touchdown, including a 29-0 win against the team that ended UCF's winning streak.

Inconsistent describes the Alabama offense on Monday. You gave a prime example of it describing the red zone.

It's irrelevant what Notre Dame did. Different game, different game plan.

Hate to break it to you but whether the total yards were similar or a night/day difference is also irrelevant. The score is the only thing that matters.

In case you didn't know, the key player on the D-line for Clemson didn't play. I could have read what you posted about the Clemson defense but you felt it was necessary to thread ban me because you can't handle anyone saying anything negative about Alabama.

Even without him,Clemson had a great D line!

You two got to relax, it's only a game, they are going to be playing it again next year just as they did last year

We played 4 teams that finished ranked in the top 10. We beat 3 of them. All 3 by at least a touchdown, including a 29-0 win against the team that ended UCF's winning streak.

Where did they rank when you played them? That's more important.

Why doesn't Alabama schedule UCF?

Where did they rank when you played them? That's more important.

Why doesn't Alabama schedule UCF?

How so? The voters in the AP poll had seen them play more games by the end of the season. Why would their ranking after 8 or 9 games mean more than after 13 games?

But if that is the way you see it, Alabama played 4 teams in the top 5, and beat 3 of them.

Back