Alito’s account of the upside-down flag doesn’t fully add up.

Note they won’t go get the original posts

It will destroy them

They hate it when women are brave

So she racially profiled them and assumed they were drug dealers. Then she threatened to spit on them.

Her breath alone would be terrifying.
Apparently she did spit on one of them (guess which one)...and got out the hose... I can't properly tell the story...there was too many versions...Perhaps she'll share one more time...

They should be worried "34 felonies " isn't packing quite the punch they thought it would...
People aren't stupid...
Eight years, bogus claims of Russian collision, two impeachments, a civil finding of rape, a "felony conviction" and they STILL cant get rid of him. Stupid and impotent.

Apparently she did spit on one of them (guess which one)...and got out the hose... I can't properly tell the story...there was too many versions...Perhaps she'll share one more time...
You are mixing up the two incidents asshole

Eight years, bogus claims not Russian collision, two impeachments, a civil finding of rape, a "felony conviction" and they STILL cant get rid of him. Stupid and impotent.
So you say the FBI is lying in their many reports on Russia?

Eight years, bogus claims not Russian collision, two impeachments, a civil finding of rape, a "felony conviction" and they STILL cant get rid of him. Stupid and impotent.
As they should know, it's darkest before the Don....

Go get your proof of what I actually said asshole

You won’t because what I really said proves you are a liar

Well, tell the stories then...
Was the spit incident and the hose attack two different sets of drug dealers?
See

You don’t remember the real incidents

Yet here you are saying I changed the story

Stupid fucking Russian

Back