Alito’s account of the upside-down flag doesn’t fully add up.

See

You don’t remember the real incidents

Yet here you are saying I changed the story

Stupid fucking Russian
So enlighten us... I remember both black and white...both 6'3"...one fat, one skinny...:) In your face in your yard, Spitting, a hose, and running from you...never to return... First I heard of you confronting them nicely about why they were in the trunk...
It's fine, though...I think everyone who's hearing of it for the first time has the basics...but most have heard it many times over...
When did this happen? i doubt I was here for the original...or originals...
You brought up neighbors...I had no choice...

So enlighten us... I remember both black and white...both 6'3"...one fat, one skinny...:) In your face in your yard, Spitting, a hose, and running from you...never to return... First I heard of you confronting them nicely about why they were in the trunk...
It's fine, though...I think everyone who's hearing of it for the first time has the basics...but most have heard it many times over...
When did this happen? i doubt I was here for the original...or originals...
You brought up neighbors...I had no choice...
Wrong already

Admitt you fucking lied

We all know why you won’t go get my original posts on it

Is there any part of America you believe in?
We'll never really know if you "get them all", though...
Just do a quick recap...and I'll apologize if I mixed up something...
If you didn't speak so harshly and tell so many lies about me, I probably wouldn't mention it so often...
Perhaps this will be a learning experience for you...And we can both apologize to each other...;)

We'll never really know if you "get them all", though...
Just do a quick recap...and I'll apologize if I mixed up something...
If you didn't speak so harshly and tell so many lies about me, I probably wouldn't mention it so often...
Perhaps this will be a learning experience for you...And we can both apologize to each other...;)
Fuck you Russian whore

You deserve no respect from anyone

Not necessary...I thought you were talking about your stories...lol... Have a good evening...I lost track of time and have to get ready for the Tribe viewing party...Later, alligator...
I was talking about Russia being evil

You were trying to pretend they are angels

They are here

You find them asshole
Possibly... but I don't need to find them...
I made my point...as I always do...
You freaked out and lost your cool...as you always do...
Try to Have a wonderful day...;)
And "Bottom line: never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals." Great advice from Joni Ernst...:)

Back