All but two were convicted of assault on a law-enforcement officer.

Donald Trump calls the 1/6 Inmates hostages!

Donald Trump says he will have them all released early.

All But two of them have been convicted of assaulting police officers. How do you feel about that?

Justsecurity.com

And not a single person has been convicted of murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood. I know how you love that.

:gives: Voting for Trump...because you can be charged with assaulting a LEO if you just TOUCH him. Which is normally a good thing, but is a charge that is almost universally dropped, especially in these blue shitholes.

I notice you didn't distinguish those "TOUCH" cases from the beatings with clubs, etc., cases where the "charges" were followed by jury convictions, then sentences based on the evidence.

Donald Trump calls the 1/6 Inmates hostages!

Donald Trump says he will have them all released early.

All But two of them have been convicted of assaulting police officers. How do you feel about that?

Justsecurity.com

No one that assaulted a police officer was convicted of anything. Stop making shit up, Sock.

Very few right-wingers have the courage to say that this is wrong.

Whenever Trump decides to do anything, they trip over themselves trying to defend him. It doesn't matter what principles they have to abandon. And this one is a biggie - "the rule of law." They talked such a big game about that one for many years.

Don't try to hide behind the Constitution you despise, Sock.

"The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars."

Pravda is lying to you, Sock.

Prove there were any?

Do people convicted of assault on a police officer deserve jail?

I have been asking our conspiracy theory posters for any evidence of voter fraud, that Jan 6 rioters were Democrats or government agents, etc. but so far nothing. I get the same old accusations over and over, but no evidence.

I guess I can't expect any evidence from posters who claim there was no 2020 election.

I have been asking our conspiracy theory posters for any evidence of voter fraud, that Jan 6 rioters were Democrats or government agents, etc. but so far nothing. I get the same old accusations over and over, but no evidence.

I guess I can't expect any evidence from posters who claim there was no 2020 election.

You can't make the evidence just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Not Pravda, Justice Department records. I don't read junk. You should try some creditable journalism.

A news organization is not justice department records, Sock. You don't get to declare what is credible for everybody. Omniscience fallacy. False authority fallacy.

Back