All but two were convicted of assault on a law-enforcement officer.

Donald Trump calls the 1/6 Inmates hostages!

Donald Trump says he will have them all released early.

All But two of them have been convicted of assaulting police officers. How do you feel about that?
I feel that it really wasn't necessary for you to lie again....

Not Pravda, Justice Department records. I don't read junk. You should try some creditable journalism.

on the other hand medical records show only one police officer was held in the hospital overnight and he was released the next day........you should try some honest journalism.......

You can't make the evidence just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Nope, you've never shown any evidence--you just said you did. All your claims are just accusations made by the MAGA conspiracy theory people. They want to believe it because it is more exciting than reality.

A news organization is not justice department records, Sock. You don't get to declare what is credible for everybody. Omniscience fallacy. False authority fallacy.

I didn't say news organization. I said Justice Department records. They list all their convictions, charges, sentences, etc. Go to the direct source when you want information--not third hand gossip.

If something is creditable or not creditable that applies to everyone. Saying there was no 2020 election is not creditable information because it is not true. It is false for everybody even though some falsely believe it is true.

Nope, you've never shown any evidence--you just said you did.
Blatant lie. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
All your claims are just accusations made by the MAGA conspiracy theory people.
MAGA isn't a person, Sock. NONE of the evidence I have already shown you is an accusation at all.
They want to believe it because it is more exciting than reality.
Who is 'they', Sock? MAGA isn't a person. Buzzword fallacies ('they', 'reality').

You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Sock. You cannot make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear either.

I didn't say news organization.
You did, Sock. Don't try to deny your own posts!
I said Justice Department records.
You didn't, Sock.
They list all their convictions, charges, sentences, etc. Go to the direct source when you want information--not third hand gossip.
They don't, Sock.
If something is creditable or not creditable that applies to everyone.
You don't get to declare 'credibility' for everyone, Sock. Omniscience fallacy.
Saying there was no 2020 election is not creditable information because it is not true.
Discard of history. There was no 2020 election. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
It is false for everybody even though some falsely believe it is true.
You don't get to declare credibility for everyone, Sock. Omniscience fallacy.

Denying your own posts won't work.
Denying history won't work.
Denying the evidence I've already shown you won't work.
Repeating a question I've already answered won't work.

MAGA isn't a person, Sock.

MAGA is made up of Trump supporters. Most of them are people. They tell lies.

First they told us Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security and failed to protect it. Then, when they learned that was BS and she had nothing to do with security, came up with other wild stories like it was Democrats who led the insurrection. I don't think they really believe that stuff, but they still use it in arguments because they don't have any real facts to defend the MAGA rioters for attacking the Capitol.

MAGA is made up of Trump supporters. Most of them are people. They tell lies.

First they told us Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security and failed to protect it. Then, when they learned that was BS and she had nothing to do with security, came up with other wild stories like it was Democrats who led the insurrection. I don't think they really believe that stuff, but they still use it in arguments because they don't have any real facts to defend the MAGA rioters for attacking the Capitol.

MAGA isn't a person, Sock.
There was no insurrection.
MAGA isn't Democrats.
Democrats were the rioters.

Back