All religions are anti-science

All religions are anti-science, so why do leftists only single out Christianity?

• Total voters
That's not even close to what I said, is it?

Right you said religion is anti science but medicine is science and there's religions who operate hospitals that practice medicine so I still doubt your claim.

You weren't specific about science so I can only assume you meant science in general. And you werent specific about what anti-science meant so I can only assume you meant they absolutely reject all science.

Perhaps in the future you should be less ambiguous.

Right you said religion is anti science but medicine is science and there's religions who operate hospitals that practice medicine so I still doubt your claim.

You weren't specific about science so I can only assume you meant science in general. And you werent specific about what anti-science meant so I can only assume you meant they absolutely reject all science.

Perhaps in the future you should be less ambiguous.

I said that all religions are anti-science.

Not a single religion that I know of incorporates the scientific method in their theology, nor can any religious belief be validated scientifically. You're mistaking the actions of individuals and organizations with religions themselves.

I said that all religions are anti-science.
yes that's absolutely false. some religions operate hospitals that practice medicine. Unless you think medicine is Hocus pocus then there you have religions that aren't anti science.
Not a single religion that I know of incorporates the scientific method in their theology,
well that's kind of a stupid statement. Theology isn't science why would they incorporate that in to theology?

You should have said all theology is anti science and even then you'd be wrong for a theology to be anti science it must say science is incorrect and it doesn't.
nor can any religious belief be validated scientifically.
religious beliefs are things like forgiveness grace and mercy. To see those can't be scientifically validated is absurd. They don't posit any hypothesis. It's a code of conduct.

You're mistaking the actions of individuals and organizations with religions themselves.[/QUOTE]
Religions are organizations and individuals.

Religions operate hospitals which practice medicine, religions also operate schools that teach science to students.

I don't know of any religions which operate hospitals or schools that teach science to students.

I know of religiously-affilated organization that do those things, but it isn't a religion that does them.

Back