Almost 50 survivors of the Nova Festival massacre have committed suicide

United States
Four officers who responded to U.S. Capitol attack have died by suicide

And those suicides had nothing to do with January 6th

The US Capitol is in Israel?
And people that died in 2021 were in Israel in October of 2023?

This is about the false claim that 50 people that were at a concert on October 7 of 2023 that was attacked by Hamas have since committed suicide.

I read this earlier. Really terrible; it's crazy how much horror people can inflict on each other.

But why are some okay w/ the horrors being inflicted on Gaza? That's what I don't really get.

Never mind the horrors inflicted on Israel.

YOU want to start a civil war here, Sock. You have stated it several times. You want to experience the horrors in Gaza for yourself?

It must really suck to live with the trauma that the IDF caused, to know that the Israeli government would so betray Jews.

Oh.. Look... you didn't bother to read your source.

Multiple stories about one person testifying to the Knesset doesn't mean there are multiple sources for the claim. It just means a lot of people are repeating what one source who would have no knowledge said.

If you go back to your original post, The tweet has now been updated with community notes since you posted it to say what you call me a cunt for pointing out.

How strange that you're only concerned about this rather the evil perpetrated by Hamas, you can wear the thanks given to you by McMoonshi'ite with pride now.

Head of the mental health division at the Health Ministry, Dr. Gilad Bodenheimer, noted that "the rumors about the number of suicides and the number of hospitalizations among survivors of the Nova festival are not true.”

You ignorant fucks believe everything some moron on X posts.

Now the cuntwhistle chimes in!

Now the cuntwhistle chimes in!

Sad, gullible fucks like you fall for someone else’s bullshit every fucking time without ever taking the time to look into the veracity of the statement. Intellectually lazy motherfuckers.

Time and again, you publicly embarrass yourselves, yet you keep coming back for more.

Sad, gullible fucks like you fall for someone else’s bullshit every fucking time without ever taking the time to look into the veracity of the statement. Intellectually lazy motherfuckers.

Time and again, you publicly embarrass yourselves, yet you keep coming back for more.

To be a Trumpy, you cannot have skepticism toward him. If he says it, you can take it to an offshore bank. You can't doubt or question what he says. So they read a story saying 50 Jewish survivors committed suicide, they bring it here as fact. When I read that thread, I had huge doubts. 50 people, you are kidding,. That makes no sense.

To be a Trumpy, you cannot have skepticism toward him. If he says it, you can take it to an offshore bank. You can't doubt or question what he says. So they read a story saying 50 Jewish survivors committed suicide, they bring it here as fact. When I read that thread, I had huge doubts. 50 people, you are kidding,. That makes no sense.

One thing I have learned from this forum that I can take to the bank. When one of the Trumpers post ANYTHING with one of their bullshit references, whether it be X, Breitbart, pjmedia, or even one of their stupid fucking memes, you can bet on it being a half truth at best. And when I say “at best”, that’s a fucking stretch.

It's very telling that cuntwhistles like Dumber69 and Poor Dick are far more interested in the veracity of the suicides than the heinous crimes committed by Hamas. Indeed Dumber has saved all his crocodile tears for the terrorists, this is to my mind truly fucking shocking. He is truly one nasty mother fucker.

It's very telling that cuntwhistles like Dumber69 and Poor Dick are far more interested in the veracity of the suicides than the heinous crimes committed by Hamas. Indeed Dumber has saved all his crocodile tears for the terrorists, this is to my mind truly fucking shocking. He is truly one nasty mother fucker.

What is also fucking laughable is how many cuntwhistles like Nutberg and Dumber use casualty figures direct from Hamas controlled sources without any independent verification.

Your lying thread. I guess you are fleeing your ignorance. Call others names and think it makes your thread acceptable. Nope it was dumb. We hope even rightys will try and do better.

Your lying thread. I guess you are fleeing your ignorance. Call others names and think it makes your thread acceptable. Nope it was dumb. We hope even rightys will try and do better.

What is also fucking laughable is how many cuntwhistles like Nutberg and Dumber use casualty figures direct from Hamas controlled sources without any independent verification.

Ok, here's your chance Nutberg! Tell me this is a lie as well, the fucking morality police have been given carte blanche to attack women, so what do have say about that, if I know you you'll just ignore it.

[h=1]Sexual assault and brutal beatings: Iran renews violent hijab crackdown[/h] https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...utm_source=jpost.app.android&utm_medium=share

Your OP was a fucking lie, bitch. The ISRAELI Health Ministry said that, cumstain, not Hamas.

So, my point stands and you continue to validate it. Day in and day out.

So, go ahead and prove your gullibility, ignorant stubbornness and intellectual laziness cunthair. It’s hilarious to watch you publicly embarrass yourself.

Your OP was a fucking lie, bitch. The ISRAELI Health Ministry said that, cumstain, not Hamas.

So, go ahead and prove your gullibility, ignorant stubbornness and intellectual laziness cunthair. It’s hilarious to watch you publicly embarrass yourself.

Fuck you I'm talking about the figures concocted by Hamas regarding Palestinian casualties. They are used all the time but have absolutely no real validity. You know that perfectly well cuntwhistle!!

Last edited:

You're back on ignore cuntwhistle, go talk to McMoonshi'ite and give each other handjobs!

Back