Almost 50 survivors of the Nova Festival massacre have committed suicide

Fuck you I'm talking about the figures concocted by Hamas regarding Palestinian casualties. They are used all the time but have absolutely no real validity. You know that perfectly well cuntwhistle!!

Fuck you, I’m talking about YOUR OP, stupid fuck. And you snd your fucktard Trumper asswipes who are unable and too fucking lazy to discern fact from fiction. Truth from lies.

Fucking idiots.

How strange that you're only concerned about this rather the evil perpetrated by Hamas, you can wear the thanks given to you by McMoonshi'ite with pride now.

It seems you have decided to act just like McMoonsh'ite as you spread untruths rather than checking your facts.

I am against people spreading lies. How strange that you feel you have to spread lies to make Hamas evil when when simply telling the truth would show them to be evil.

It seems you have decided to act just like McMoonsh'ite as you spread untruths rather than checking your facts.

I am against people spreading lies. How strange that you feel you have to spread lies to make Hamas evil when when simply telling the truth would show them to be evil.

It seems that I had to drag that out of you but thanks anyway. I also don't seem to recall you ever confronting that odious bastard on his many lies maybe you could set the record straight there?

Meanwhile Aunt Phanny chooses to lurk in the background as is her wont.

Last edited:
Fuck you I'm talking about the figures concocted by Hamas regarding Palestinian casualties. They are used all the time but have absolutely no real validity. You know that perfectly well cuntwhistle!!

Real casualties are never attained, but over time more accurate ones are. You are popping off stats that are meaningless and defying anyone to question them. I am not familiar with Hamas figures.

It seems that I had to drag that out of you but thanks anyway. I also don't seem to recall you ever confronting that odious bastard on his many lies maybe you could set the record straight there?

Meanwhile Aunt Phanny chooses to lurk in the background as is her wont.

Gosh.. It seems you don't have much recall. I have spent a lot of time calling out Moon for his BS. Then I realized he is nothing but a troll so I have ignored him in his recent return. If you want to be considered a troll, I could oblige you.

Gosh.. It seems you don't have much recall. I have spent a lot of time calling out Moon for his BS. Then I realized he is nothing but a troll so I have ignored him in his recent return. If you want to be considered a troll, I could oblige you.
I agree with moon on some issues, but not All!

I love that I live rent free in Gladys’ Kravitz’s head. I haven’t had a serious conversation with him for over a decade. He can’t quit me.

Back