Alright you holy rollers, Jesus was Liberal like us Liberals!

Liberano

I am tired of the religious right saying that Jesus is on their side, because he was really a Liberal.
That's right, he helped the poor and preached charity.

Just like today's Liberals, we help the poor by having government make you rich Republicans pay for their welfare and social welfare programs.
After all this is what Jesus did, he went down to the Roman consulate and told them to increase taxes to pay for the poor and lock up any of those who disagreed. Then Jesus made the Roman governor start welfare programs because he was a good Liberal.
This is the story of Jesus - the Liberal and you theocons had better realize it!

I am tired of the religious right saying that Jesus is on their side, because he was really a Liberal.
That's right, he helped the poor and preached charity.

Just like today's Liberals, we help the poor by having government make you rich Republicans pay for their welfare and social welfare programs.
After all this is what Jesus did, he went down to the Roman consulate and told them to increase taxes to pay for the poor and lock up any of those who disagreed. Then Jesus made the Roman governor start welfare programs because he was a good Liberal.
This is the story of Jesus - the Liberal and you theocons had better realize it!

Man, you guys on the right don’t have funny trolls. It’s pathetic. I could send up libs way better than this, and I’m one of them.

Of course Dano is known for not being funny, but still, name one con here who is known for being funny?

Man, you guys on the right don’t have funny trolls. It’s pathetic. I could send up libs way better than this, and I’m one of them.

Of course Dano is known for not being funny, but still, name one con here who is known for being funny?
???
I am no funnyman, I am a Liberal now.
My point was serious, Jesus was a Liberal because Liberals demand government enforce social welfare, which as we all know Jesus did.

We give this troll a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Very noticeably Dano & not very original.

Try again though.

Dano, you should go back to spending the weekends doing investigative work on Watermark polls, and old BAC posts.

My favorite post was when Obs inquired as to why someone wouldn't be truthful in a JPP pole.

Dano, you should go back to spending the weekends doing investigative work on Watermark polls, and old BAC posts.
Well you should go back to hell, but we don't all get what we want comrade P.

Good try coming on days later and pretending you were just joking when none of the other libs except trollish CK did that. I'm sure many REALLY believe you...

Well you should go back to hell, but we don't all get what we want comrade P.

Good try coming on days later and pretending you were just joking when none of the other libs except trollish CK did that. I'm sure many REALLY believe you...

LOL. You really think you're on to something. Its pretty pathetic.

Me. I am hilarious. I know you don't want to admit it, but one of the funniest posters. Ever.

Yup. That's me. Everybody describes me that way in their head. Shoot, when I look in the mirror I can't help but laugh. It just comes naturally to people like me.

Me. I am hilarious. I know you don't want to admit it, but one of the funniest posters. Ever.

Yup. That's me. Everybody describes me that way in their head. Shoot, when I look in the mirror I can't help but laugh. It just comes naturally to people like me.

Aww…it’s just so sad. :)

I know! All the imitators and people who don't realize my unadulterated genius...

We can commiserate though.

I don’t think so Damo. Everybody knows I’m funny…and few even know the half of it.

But, if it makes you feel any better, compared to Dano, you are like, Chris Rock.

Back