Alright you holy rollers, Jesus was Liberal like us Liberals!

I know, I hate you! I am always so curious.

The moniker I have now is a reduced version of the former troll at fp.com "BeefyBastard". That troll made fun of Dano, and I also had Stu_Pidasso who made fun of WRL, but the troll on here isn't directed at anyone. Tiana seems to like it though.

Thanks.

Also, someone needs to decide if I'm a Libertarian or a Republican. Couple days ago I was not funny because I was a "Dour Republican" now I'm not funny cause I'm a "Libertarian".

Dour republican, libertarian. Is there a difference? I don't think so. :confused:

Yes Libertarians are actually Republicans.

I'm sorry you're right. That is hilarious.

Where is my sense of humor?

Liberals humor is pretty much negative cynical sarcasm and nothing but, directed at their enemies of course, so it's a boneless wonder to me why they don't find anyone else funny.

The Danold's range of theme songs alone blow away all Liberal humor combined....unless of course you include wanderingbear who is the master of all (unintentional) humor.

back to the op, i think dano made a good point. it's pretty funny how liberals think someone 2000 years ago is in align with the modern liberal movement where you can see philosophical shifts just over the span of a decade.

back to the op, i think dano made a good point. it's pretty funny how liberals think someone 2000 years ago is in align with the modern liberal movement where you can see philosophical shifts just over the span of a decade.

Pfff. Jesus was libertarian. Live and let live bitches!

I just talked with him last week. No, you are incorrect. Jesus IS (not was) a conservative/libertarian---and he is either voring to Mitt Romney or Ron Paul. I am not idding---he just told me that last week! Come on---who can the libs get for an indorsement? Oh yea---Opera. Somehow, I think many of you libs think that is the same thing. lmao.

Back